does timings matter?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SBR08, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya

i usually have my shakes spread out during the day- around 11 then 4pm then about 9/10

i had my second shake late today though so had it at 6- im going into work shortly so wont be able to have one for a few hours- prob 11 tonight!

is that too late? does it matter what time u have then? is there a certain time u shouldnt have one after?

because i know some diets say 'dont eat after such and such a time' etc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    no I believe it doesnt matter as long as you have all of them through out the day.

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i read somewhere its best to spread them out a bit, possibly cause its like meal times but i used to have mine ...the first about 10ish, the second between 2-3 and the third anytime between 6 and 10 lol...but no, doesnt really matter as far as i can see, just make sure you have them all and plenty of water obviously

h xx

5. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I used to have my third one insanely late and never affected me... think i even had a third one at 1am one time!

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been so busy today that I managed to have my first about 11, second about 7 and I'm waiting as long as I can for my last! I didn't plan it this way it's just how today has panned out. I don't feel hungry though!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.