Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

does timings matter?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SBR08, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya

i usually have my shakes spread out during the day- around 11 then 4pm then about 9/10

i had my second shake late today though so had it at 6- im going into work shortly so wont be able to have one for a few hours- prob 11 tonight!

is that too late? does it matter what time u have then? is there a certain time u shouldnt have one after?

because i know some diets say 'dont eat after such and such a time' etc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    no I believe it doesnt matter as long as you have all of them through out the day.

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i read somewhere its best to spread them out a bit, possibly cause its like meal times but i used to have mine ...the first about 10ish, the second between 2-3 and the third anytime between 6 and 10 lol...but no, doesnt really matter as far as i can see, just make sure you have them all and plenty of water obviously

h xx

5. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I used to have my third one insanely late and never affected me... think i even had a third one at 1am one time!

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been so busy today that I managed to have my first about 11, second about 7 and I'm waiting as long as I can for my last! I didn't plan it this way it's just how today has panned out. I don't feel hungry though!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.