does timings matter?

SBR08

hiya

i usually have my shakes spread out during the day- around 11 then 4pm then about 9/10

i had my second shake late today though so had it at 6- im going into work shortly so wont be able to have one for a few hours- prob 11 tonight!

is that too late? does it matter what time u have then? is there a certain time u shouldnt have one after?

because i know some diets say 'dont eat after such and such a time' etc

no I believe it doesnt matter as long as you have all of them through out the day.

i read somewhere its best to spread them out a bit, possibly cause its like meal times but i used to have mine ...the first about 10ish, the second between 2-3 and the third anytime between 6 and 10 lol...but no, doesnt really matter as far as i can see, just make sure you have them all and plenty of water obviously

h xx

I used to have my third one insanely late and never affected me... think i even had a third one at 1am one time!

I've been so busy today that I managed to have my first about 11, second about 7 and I'm waiting as long as I can for my last! I didn't plan it this way it's just how today has panned out. I don't feel hungry though!

x

Back