does TOTM have an effect on your cravings?

surfing_girl

i'm like a woman possessed, i am focused but 10 mins later i'm craving biscuits and chocolate like ... i don't know what! i can't seem to stay stable and its driving my head in because a week ago i was so determined and able to stay 100%, now i'm swinging back and forward!

is this because its my TOTM or is because i'm just weakening... :sigh:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! <-- excuse my incredibly unprovoked and wild moodswing :mad:

hey hun, Im also on TOTM and I hope its that, that has been sending me over so at least its not my willpower, but factually I dont know

Just try not to do anything, cos like me who did its hard to get back into it...back to day 1 for me hee hee

xx

I use the pill so don't get cravings anymore, but it was a nightmare for me before with mood swings, cravings and terrible aches in my knees and lower back. I have found it a little harder the past day or so though. Today is Day Eleven, and in the back of my mind is the fact I tried CD before and lasted until Day 12. Today I had fish and salad for lunch, it's a life saver being able to swap over when it's harder.

make it through day 12 and you will have achieved something, just be kind to yourself till day 13 then you can celebrate! you'll have beaten last time, shake by shake we can do this. i've had meals of chicken and salad as and when ive needed them because i dont see the point in doing TS if i'm just gonna break it and binge, i find it much easier to sensibly to have a meal if i really crave one. its working for me so far. ughh i've just come off my pill as it was a new one and i was having very bad side effects. can't wait to go back on my old one.

Oh what I would do for a meal today. Hubby has just sat next to me eating his and I found it hard. I hope it is just because its my TOTM as I was doing so well. I keep saying to myself that I can have some chicken and veg on Sat as a treat, just got to get there day by day. xxx

TOTM affects me as well... really wanted Nandos then bakery bread with butter... l dont eat butter and haven`t since l was a baby lol. Strange innit

Hi surfing girl:) Glad I'm not the only one suffering! Really not the best time for me to start exante....good first day second day ok until evening...lets not talk about yesterday!!!
My moods are all over the place and I'm snapping at everyone...even my poor dogs:(

Hope your feeling better today:)

Thank you for the support Surfing Girl! Ive got chicken and rocket leaves this evening. I am nearly at the two week mark now so I've got so much to lose by not continuing, but Im finding it hard - I don't want food, but I am getting a bit sick of shakes too! But will keep going! x

agh, tell me about it. i've had a fair few minor blips this week, not drastic, but enough to kick me out of ketosis. im off my period now so NO EXCUSES. been 100% so far today and feeeling a bit hungry but GOOD. if chicken and rocket leaves get you through the day, then eat it and enjoy it. it is so much better to make this diet work for your rather than be defeated by it. woo :D lets do this ladies!!

ps. sorcha, leave your doggies alone ;) just get through the days pack by pack. don't think about long term just yet. good luck xx

Hi good to feel that im not alone its not my totm so I have no excuse but I am swinging from being 100% to being dreadful. Lost 10lb first week STS last week having a really bad week this week this yoyoing cant be good just wish we could bottle up that feeling and motivation when we have it for times like this, fed and angry with myself for being so weak :sigh:

Back