doin CD on the cheap!!!!!

What an interesting thread. I've just spent ages reading all of it!

Someone at work said to me recently, while I was tucking into a baguette "Gosh, with all you eat you should be about 10 stone!". I said, "Er, I am!" You can't always tell what people weigh by looking at them.

In reply to some of the later posts, I've been a size 10 but in the 'overweight' category on the charts. My husband is overweight on the charts but really does look slim!

ha. if i was 10 stone i'd look emaciated (sp?) in any case, if somebody thought i was that i'd laugh hysterically :) saying that people don't usually believe that i'm over 16st, so i suppose that's a good thing...

abz xx

ha. if i was 10 stone i'd look emaciated (sp?) in any case, if somebody thought i was that i'd laugh hysterically :) saying that people don't usually believe that i'm over 16st, so i suppose that's a good thing...

abz xx
It's hard to say what you'd look like at a certain weight if you've not weighed it!

I'm only 5ft6 too, and look OK at 10st, not emaciated as I'm not tall.

i am between 5st 7 and 5st 8 and am rather top heavy... but you are right. i haven't weighed 10st since i was about 13 i reckon...

abz xx

For anyone that is now slightly more interested I am happy to share…..but after all the negative comments I will keep my successful and money saving ideas to myself! hehe

Could you let me know more please am looking to do a vlcd but only currently spend £40 per week on shopping for two, dont think my housemate would be too happy if i spent his half on shakes!

[email protected]

Could you let me know more please am looking to do a vlcd but only currently spend £40 per week on shopping for two, dont think my housemate would be too happy if i spent his half on shakes!

[email protected]

Just read the thread from the beginning hun, it's not CD.

asni was a student for a short time i comletely understand the lack of money i was literally living off something stupid like £4 a week it was rubbish! so if youve found a way of doing it cheaper and are looking after yourself i dont realy see the problem. but u must do it properly and keep safe xx

Yeah the CD can be expensive, personally i really value the help and support of my councilor, and i have actually saved money on my weekly shop, prob coz i'm not buying all the crap.

I think its great that you've shown what works for you as thats what a forum is all about, giving advice and sharing opinions.

Back