Doing 790

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
After another crappy day and beating myself up about not keeping to SS again I have decided to give 790 a go. I want to lose about 5 stone which is a lot and I am worried that I will lose slowly on 790 but I am just not in the place to do SS. Maybe after a few weeks on 790 I will swap back to SS. I will still be here for support and to support others though.

BTW anyone else that has done 790 with still quite a bit to lose, what are the losses like please?

Hi Sharon

If 790 is gonna help you then go for it girl. I'm sure soon to be gorgeous has been following that plan and she's lost a whopping 8 stone. So fantastic results can be achieved. Good luck hun we are all right behind you.

Yes!Good Luck.
I'm sure it will be easier to switch back as you should stay in Ketosis,but I'm sure your losses will be great.I think its a really good idea and you know we are all behind you Hun!

If it keeps you on the straight and narrow then doing the 790 is well worth it. Put it in proportion, you will loose a darn sight more per week on 790 than on say WW or Slimming World and instead of worrying about failing on SS, you can finally feel good about yourself and see the losses you deserve.

Back