Doing a Happy Dance!!!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Have lost SIX pounds this week!

I am on 790!!

I am delighted!!!

Fantastic doesn't cover it!!!

That's 24lbs lost in 6 weeks of 790!!

STBG .... inspiration to us all!! You go girl on 790 too!! Your goal is approaching!!! x

Well done Ann - Im on 790 too first week and lost 4.5....Im well pleased...

Shall keep up with the recipes!!!

Gx

I am losing weight faster and more consistently on 790 than on SSing, strangely enough!

My body must fare better on the higher calorie intake.

Also, I have had Quorn 6 days out of 7 for my meal - I lose more the weeks I eat more Quorn for some reason?

Wow! way to go-nearly halfway there ALREADY!
Keep doing what you're doing :)
Well done!

I will be happy when I get to 78lbs lost which is over the halfway mark! That will be good, on the downward slope and all that!

I am losing weight faster and more consistently on 790 than on SSing, strangely enough!

My body must fare better on the higher calorie intake.

Also, I have had Quorn 6 days out of 7 for my meal - I lose more the weeks I eat more Quorn for some reason?

Just hope I loose 24lbs in 6 weeks just nice for Christmas - and get into my nice little red dress!!!

MUST TRY SOME QUORN - DISCOVERED IT ON SW - BUT NOT MADE UP LIKE WE DO ON 790!!

Last edited:
Have lost SIX pounds this week!

I am on 790!!

I am delighted!!!

Fantastic doesn't cover it!!!

That's 24lbs lost in 6 weeks of 790!!

Thats amazing....I'm on lipotrim and not eating food and I'm often only losing 2.5lbs a week :( I just keep telling myself 'a bag of sugar of FAT a week has to be good'.

Well done......I think I'm being converted!! I like the thought of eating again.
x

Now that is good to know!?! :D My husband's a veggie and we eat tons of the stuff (well, I do when I'm not "shaking" that is :D. I look forward to 790 now (getting a little bored with the shakes...took the weekend off for my wedding reception and have found it harder than I thought to restart, though I haven't cheated).

Once again, well done you!

Fantastic news WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

CJ
x

Wow!!!

That's brilliant - you have done so well so far...keep it up!!!

I lost 6lbs this week too on AAMW - I am SS'ing and I love the Camebridge diet!!!
I want to shout it out and I haven't lost a huge amount yet either!!!!

WOW!!! Amazing! Well done you!! :happy096:

Can I just ask though - why did you decide to switch to 790?

I had a social event to go to which was three days and two Dinners!! Two birthday parties and a Wedding this Saturday - 3rd November.

I was intending going back to SSing on Monday 5th but I think for the moment I am going to stick with 790 - if it ain't broke why try to fix it?

Thats amazing....I'm on lipotrim and not eating food and I'm often only losing 2.5lbs a week :( I just keep telling myself 'a bag of sugar of FAT a week has to be good'.

Well done......I think I'm being converted!! I like the thought of eating again.
x

I was losing 4lbs per week initially on SSing then 3lbs.

Eating more = losing more for me!!

That has to be a fantastic feeling........I think I'm going to look into CD. I think 6 wks on Lipotrim is long enough!

Back