doing good so far

Joda06

I'm now up to 18 1/2 lbs so far. Still trying to navigate the site but have found some good recipes thanks to all who posted them:).

Well done, that's a great weight loss so far! Feel this site is fantastic; always good to know there's others on a journey too! :) xx

I'm 3st 2 1/2lbs lighter I feel so much better, I am moving around much better too. It seems the doc is going to lower my Diabetes, Cholesterol tablets imagine when I loose the next 3st...

It feels so odd, all my clothes are swimming on me...its a good feeling though. I just want to go to a store that isn't Evans or plus size and buy something that fits me. I know it's going to happen oh and I got boots that fit me..yesssssss!.

Fab news Joda, you're reaping the benefits of losing weight big time :D xx

I seem to have slowed down with my weight loss lately. Don't know what it is I'm doing to cause this,I've looked at what I am eating now only thing is I am eating more fruit and yogurts than I did at first I'mwondering if this could be it.

Hmm im not sure as im on a different diet to you. I have to avoid fruit and most yogurts as they are quite high in carbs. perhaps try a week where you don't eat as much of these things and see if it makes a difference? I know we are encourages to eat 5 pieces of fruit/ veg a day but most fruit is quite high in sugar. Good luck!

Back