Doing good so far!!!

I agree stay off the alcohol. I found if I had a drink I started eating and couldnt stop, you are doing so well so why spoil it
Love Amanda x

Well done Sue - that's fantastic :). You'll have your first stone off (plus more) next weigh-in no problem.:D

I made a muffin today with the chocolate shake and added a sweetener - it was deeeeeeelicious!!! I don't know why, but this time on CD I am just never hungry at all - long may it last.

Val

oh dear have had a bad weekend,went to bonfire night at a club i belong too,was going to be good and have a bit to drink and some food,well had nearly a whole btl of barcardi and...a jacket pot,chicken with a cheese sauce,and stuffed pepper,which until i started eating it had mince in it..oh and a bit of cake,then this morn had bad hangover so ended up having toast,and a sarni later in day!!!!!!so from tmrw back on cd 100%,to try and heal the damage i done....but!!!!i did have a good weekend lol

ty refresh dreading it,as its tmrw.really struggling to get back on ss..i think i may have stayed the same ,hoping i am ,but if i have lost 1lb ill be happy,just hope i have not put any on....

well after my bad weekend thought i would have put on or stayed the same,but i managed to lose another 2lb so really pleased,struggling to drink the water at mo ,so brought some of the powder stuff to see if that helps!!better had at the price it was grrr

oh dear it was totm this week and i stayed the same ..but was also bit constipated so prob didnt help,but both eased of and just weighed myself and my scales say i have lost 3lb!!!!lol,thing is yesterday on the same spot i weighed 12.9!!!now 12.6,hope it is will be a great loss next week if it is ..oh and i steped on scales 3 times and all the same ...wahoo

I am so pleased with myself,have been 100% sticking to cd had few bits of chicken when got headache,but nothing else,back into ketosis as knocked me self out cause ate something i should not have,felt so good today when i was going home from work,my manager and her assistant were sat in front of me eating kentucky,and it smelt so yummy,they even offered me a bit but i said no..went and weighed myself at local community center on way home and accoring to there scales i have lost 4lb since thursday,so hope that true as could have a great weight loss this week...keeping me fingers crossed...:D

wahoooo

well after 2 bad weeks where i lost a small amount then nothing,i lost ....6lbs this week,im so pleased,i only need to lose 8lb then im at my target weight,but may keep going till xmas,so i can have a break over xmas time...so thats 1st 9lb in 6 weeks!!and i have eaten a few bits of wafer thin chicken everyday as cant do ss..:smiley1842:

Well done Sue - you are doing fantastic. I only lost 2lbs this week, but that's still 2 stone off in 6 weeks! Am having this weekend off, cos I have high school reunion tomorrow night, hubby's 40th birthday party Saturday night and because we are staying over at hotel after the party, will be having slap up breakfast on Sunday, but after that it's back to 100% SS from Monday - I am determined to get that third stone off by Xmas.

not happy

I have stayed same this week,but since saturday ive been ill with a cpl of bad migraines,which stop me from drinking,i slept for about 3 days,so not enough shakes or water,but pleased stayed same,so hopefully ill have a good weight loss next week,so ill look good in my new party dress...

Hope you are feeling better now! and I bet you will look wonderful in your new dress!

struggling!!!

Im really strugling this week,had 2 partys at weekedn on frid and sat and just cant get back into cd,been eating things i should not,just had bag of crisps and some raisons ahhhhhh...prob stay same again grrr,my own fault,,,but i tried on my party dress and the lumps i had b4 have gone so really pleased...

hi,well i came of cd for 3 weeks over christmas,got weighed last wednesday and have put on 3lbs over christmas,was really pleased with that as pigged out and drank loads!!!!BUT have been back on ss since thurdaY and struggling big time,dont help day i started was also totm!!!!so been having big time suger cravings!!!!today been best day,managed to get through most of it with just few bits of chicken,but got a bad headache now...i know i can do this grr which i had not come of it now!!!

since last post have had xmas and managed to put on 3lb,just had 1st weigh in and have lost said 3lb,bit gutted as was hoping to have lost about 6 to 8lbs as was 1st week back on ss,but have struggled big time,as 1st 3 days was totm and had bad suger cravings,so ended up having bowls of cereal,felt bad enough wanted to faint,...so im hoping from today ill stick to it 100% have managed last 2 days...so getting there..

Back