Doing It For The Dogs: Cara's Diary

MonsterAndDingo

Hey yall. I just joined the forum and saw this awesome little second with a diary. Haha. I kept a online diary for the ferret switch to a raw diet for two years back when I was actively on that forum. I'm not sure why but i love feedback...maybe I'm an attention M..heh.

Anyway, i wanted to start this out by asking if any of you guys have any recommendations for diets that are easy to keep and fast acting? They dont have to be easy..just..I love sweets.

I am kind of on a diet. I have been watching what I eat, keeping the portions low, and avoiding major calorie things. I cooked alot of my meals, and choose healthier ones when I did eat out. I also tried to eat to taste instead of eating to fill me up. The past few weeks, I have ignored a box of doughnuts at work, making papa john cinnapies, and getting candy bars at the local stores. i did however...Have a iced coffee, and ate a few cookies with white chocolate, and Macedonia nuts. Also...gatoraid. XD Had One at the end of a few shifts after drinking like 3 bottles of water.

I'm lazy. I don't like really cooking. Though I stopped buying premade food! WOOT WOOT! If I wake up, I'm not coherent enough to do something hard. Hence why as a child, cereal was amazing. Though now, I despise the stuff as its cold..and I want something warm.

While this is not an easy...diet, I have been thinking on trying a liquid diet. Maybe it can help me really understand what my body is doing and help restart my metabolism. Maybe if I drop some lbs, enough to see on the scale, It'll motivate me to continue doing more of this stuff called "dieting". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See you around,
Cara

Back