Doing it from home.

Is anyone esle following the weight watchers regime from home?

I'm starting tomorrow with it. Got my tracker scanned into the computer ready to print out and have all my leaflets, shopping guide etc.

how are you finding doing it from home?

Hi love!

I've never been to a ww meeting to be honest, I just dont have the time!!. I photocopied some stuff off my cousin and eventually bought a calculator, eating out gude and shopping guide off ebay.

Its going great! - I find that because of this website, I get all the support I need or any questions I need answered on here!.

I remember someone on here said that they found the meetings disheartening as they, like me, had alot of weight to loose and many at the meeting were just trying to shift a few excess lbs.

The best of luck pet!!

Hi Joy

I haven't been to a WW class either, and am getting on well so far (atleast I think I am, my sclaes have broken !)

Good Luck and let us know how you get on :)

xx

thanks everyone, it was a bit daunting thinking i was the only one doing it from home, I'm pleased it's not just me.

I just weighed out 40g of cheese for my baked potato and was suprised at how much there was, i dont feel deprived lol, think i'm going to like this wight watchers thing :D

Hiya im another one who has never been to a ww meeting and am doing it from home!
I find it a lot easier, i bought a ww points calculator and thats about it to be honest. This site is fantastic for help and advice i wouldnt be without it! There's even an online version of the eating out guide which is my bible!
I never feel deprived of anything if i want something i have it!
You just have to count the points.
Good luck hun if you need anything just ask everyone is so friendly
Lau xxx

It saves you money doing it from homw too! Out of curiosity how much does it cost to go to a meeting?
A month is probably nearly the equivilant of my gym membership!
A couple of yrs ago i would have had to have gone to a meeting there's no way i would have succeeded at home on my own... i have will power now and enjoy doing the diet at home... xxx

Back