Doing it once and for all :)

Hi,

I have done the diet before and stopped and started and stopped numerous times!

One thing however is that I promised myself about 3 years ago I would be healthy for my 21st birthday.
This is 11 weeks away and for my birthday I am going to Disneyland Paris with my boyfriend as we are still kids at heart.

I am now so much more motivated to not break the promise I made myself. I obviously wont be 9stone and a size 8 in 11 weeks time but I will be eating brilliantly healthy and exercising and losing weight. I'm following extra easy and loving it. My boyfriend is being brilliant and I come home to find him making a new slimming world recipe that he searched for that day!!

I am going to be using this thread to blog my progress as it will help me out a lot. I dont have any specific dates for a goal as I believe setting dates is setting yourself up for disappointment if you dont achieve them in time. As long as I can honestly say I am eating really healthy, exercising and losing weight on my 21st birthday I cant be mad at myself.

I want to look good next to Mickey Mouse in 11 weeks time :D

xxx

Hannahneedstoloseweight said:
Hi,

I have done the diet before and stopped and started and stopped numerous times!

One thing however is that I promised myself about 3 years ago I would be healthy for my 21st birthday.
This is 11 weeks away and for my birthday I am going to Disneyland Paris with my boyfriend as we are still kids at heart.

I am now so much more motivated to not break the promise I made myself. I obviously wont be 9stone and a size 8 in 11 weeks time but I will be eating brilliantly healthy and exercising and losing weight. I'm following extra easy and loving it. My boyfriend is being brilliant and I come home to find him making a new slimming world recipe that he searched for that day!!

I am going to be using this thread to blog my progress as it will help me out a lot. I dont have any specific dates for a goal as I believe setting dates is setting yourself up for disappointment if you dont achieve them in time. As long as I can honestly say I am eating really healthy, exercising and losing weight on my 21st birthday I cant be mad at myself.

I want to look good next to Mickey Mouse in 11 weeks time :D

xxx

This is the way I look at it .... I will get there . I'm 2 st down since Jan and have had off days and weeks but that's life you just have to get back too it and carry on ..... The compliments are what keep me going I love it and the new smaller clothes :D keep at it there will be good times and bad times but stopping totally will take you right back to where you started and noone that diets wants to be there .... If we did why diet in the first place. Welcome to sw I'm sure you will love it

Great attitude! I'm sure you can do it!!

Good luck for the next 11 weeks, you seem really motivated. You go to Disney the week before me!!! I went in July as well it was sooooo good!

Good luck, your focus will keep you going :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd love to have your positivity! Good luck, you'll get there! x

Thankyou everyone :) I learnt to be positive because I struggled in the past with been far too negative and it got me nowhere other than weekly therapy sessions!!!

I have tried this week but its star week and I have never craved chocolate as much as I have this week! I have definitely gone over my syns as I shared a litre of vodka and pure orange with my boyfriend 2 nights ago. And this doesnt bother me or worry me as I know that I am still been healthy and having fun.

I went and did my food shop yesterday and stocked up on those frozen bags of veggies from Birds eye that you put in the microwave for 2 1/2 mins so I can at least have veggies and meat or fish eat night for tea.

It is weigh in tomorrow and I honestly expect a gain which would be caused from a few things (star week, vodka, mexican night with my BF) .

I have lost 6lb in my first 2 weigh ins and would love to get my half stone tomorrow but I cant see it happening this week, maybe the week after.

Hope everyone is okay and thankyou for the encouragement :)

Back