Doing it together starting tomoro!

hi good luck to you hubbie and wife it took me ages to find a drink i liked all the soups went down the sink i can only drink the shakes freezing cold with crushed ice.regarding the genrel anastic (spelling) i was put to sleep yesterday to have my wisdom teeth out im stll ss is this ok many thanks:)

Hello and welcome hubbie&wife! Good Luck with your amazing journey ahead! :D

On a side note to your wife....I had breast reduction surgery when I was 18 (back in 1991) I went from a 42HH down to a 36B and felt amazing! My scars are very minimal, in fact when I 'tried' breastfeeding after my daughter was born in 1993 my midwife didn't realise I had had the op as she couldn't see my scars! If your wife needs any advice or has any questions about the surgery, don't hesitate to ask....I have been known to get my scars out to show others considering the op to put their minds at rest....(sounds abit odd that - sorry! lol!)
Since putting lots of weight on I've now ballooned up to a size 42DD but I am very very confident that when I lose all this weight my boobs will be back down to a more comfortable size! Much love and luck to her xxx

Anyways good luck again to the both of you! :D

Hi Hubby & Wife,

Good luck with your joint journey to slimdone! You will find a meal you like, I tend to stick to a tetra, which I use in coffee instead of milk, bit of a mocha moment, a bar and a veg soup, which I mix into a paste and then add my water and shake hard in a container and then leave it 5 mins for the veg bits to soften.

Love

from what i remember from a different thread is you have to be out of ketosis for about 2 weeks prior to surgery, and can't SS for 3 months after surgery.

I nearly threw my tomato soup down the sink too! I did drink it and suprisingly it got better towards the end! Won't be getting that one again! The chilli one is good, as is the chicken and mushroom (not too mushroomy). Not keen on the choc orange, but would have it in an emergency! Love the walnut and toffee have that hot/cold/made into porridge. YUM!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEYS!

Some sad news I'm afraid, I have been unable to find anything I like or can eat and I am very dissapointed, I was confident I was going to be able to do this but 2 days without food, I needed something so had chicken and a jacket potatoe yesterday, I am unfortunately no longer doing the diet, but am going to stick to a strict regime of less than 800 calories a day.

I am so proud of my wife who has stuck to it for 2 days and has already lost 4 pound in the first day, I have nw given her the login information for the account I created and I am sure whe will have a read on here and keep everyine updated.

Sorry if I let anyone down, I am very upset but will try to lose the weight with strict calorie counting.

Good luck Husband and wife,the more support the better for you both,keep us up dated each week x

Bless you, you haven't let anyone down, the diet doesn't suit everyone! Just remember if you are going under 800 make sure you are getting all your vitamins and minerals... Good luck and stay with it, the support you receive off each other is fantastic!

Love

just a quick question. is it safe for me to carry on with my aerobic vidoes. was worried about making myself poorly and not being able to cary on with ss.

any advice would be appreciated.

wifey x

You need to take it easy for the first couple of weeks, but after that you can still do as much excersize as you are used to. Just listen to your body and don't over do it.

Latest news, wifey is still going strong on diet - she's getting fed up with me telling her to drink more water though! She loves the poppadoms I make her and on day 4 she is now in Ketosis (well the ketone strip things she has to piddle on tell her she is), she has lst 6lb so far so is very happy.

I on the other hand am starving hungry and only lost 3lb but I am happy :)

Back