Doing It with Dad!

It happens (as my OH would say) lmao
I wish life was that kind to me in helping me lose 15lbs in 5 weeks, I should be so lucky :) But saying that I would be happy losing 0.5lbs next week, simple pleasures me ;)

Hi sweetie!
Found ya! haha!

Sorry to hear about your health problems, its always the way. Bad things happen to good people and all that but you are amazing me with your strength and your attitude!!!
You are going to do this, I can tell. Syning everything is a great start and shows that its for keeps now and not just something to do till you can eat 'normal' again.
Im backing you all the way!!!

althought I did have a little nervous laugh at the title of your thread.....:/
lol

It happens (as my OH would say) lmao
I wish life was that kind to me in helping me lose 15lbs in 5 weeks, I should be so lucky :) But saying that I would be happy losing 0.5lbs next week, simple pleasures me ;)

Well if you stay 100% I dont see why it isnt do able!

Im not filthy, its just your unfortunate wording! haha!

its going fine thank you, its just normal now, dont really think about it unless faced with either nothing to eat when out (the lack of meat less and cheeseless stuff is frustrating!) or when OH eats stuff that i particularly liked when i ate meat like kfc or sausages!
I cant really call myself vegan anymore as I eat meat replacers that have free range egg in and I dont mind a bit of honey, but I eat vegan most of the time. Just doing my best ;)
What you up to today?

Day 2 22/10/10 - Green

B: none

L:Jacket spud (F)
Beans (F)
Butter (3 syns)
Salad (SF)

S: Toast (Hexb)
Cheese (Hexa)
Apple (SF)

D:Truffle (F)
Arborio rice (F)
Stock (F)
White Wine 60ml (2 syns)
Olive oil 1tblsp (hexb)

S: 250ml SS milk (hexa)

syns 70.5/105

Last edited:
Day 3 23/10/10 - EE

B: Egg (F)
Beans (F)
Apple (SF)

L:Fruit (SF)
Easiyo berries yogurt 100g (0.5 syns)

Dinner:
Chicken (F)
Cabbage (SF)
Carrots (SF)
Potatos (F)
Colmans garlic and Mushroom sauce (4.5 syns)
Milk 150ml (3/5 hexa)

S: milk 100ml (2/5 hexa)
Fibre plus bar (hexb)

Last edited:
Day 4 24/10/10 - EE

B: none

L:
Mug shot (F)
Apple (SF)

D:
Chicken (F)
Stir fry veg (SF)
Rice (F)

Chocolate (13 syns)

88.5/105 syns

Last edited:
Well I joined class tonight and my new consultant is excellent really lovely and supportive!!

WI at 20st 7lb with her :)

Good on you!
Im thinking about joining a class but im not sure if its worth it or that it will suit me, with me not being able to follow it properly :/

Well because I dont eat dairy Its really really hard for my to fill up my A choice! I dont like vegan cheese and I dont like soy milk, I have some milk that I like but I dont want it everyday!
Im not sure how a leader would feel about that...

Well you may need to go and speak to a C about it, I would of thought that you would be able to do it even with your restricted diet.

Back