Doing my own version of Diet Chef

iwillbeslim84

I am broke at the moment as i am saving for my wedding next year but i really need to lose at least 6 stone! I have done some hunting around on the internet and was going to buy some similar meals to diet chef and also the snacks and the granola and have a healthy dinner in the evening with hubby to be. Does this sound fesiable?

Thanks in advance

Hi iwillbeslim84, I'm pretty new here myself but "Look What We Found" dinners can be found in most supermarkets I think. I have had two from Morrison's, there is also a website - Look What We Found! - this is the same packs as DC. I'm not sure about the snacks. Other posters here will be able to help you more I'm sure. Good luck. :)

Some of the snacks are Nakd bars and Nairns oat biscuits (ginger, fruit & spice and a berry I think). The porridge would be the same as any, as long as it was low/zero sugar.

Having said that, I would think that buying it all separately would probably not save much, if any (in fact could be dearer buying individual meals).
One problem I would have is with the preparing my own healthy meal... then the onus would be on me to make the right choices about content and size of the meal. DC proper does this all for you. You know that as long as you stick to their food, you HAVE to lose weight, because it's below even a sedentary lifestyle maintenance calorie level.

DC seems to me to be the most reasonably priced of any diet... and certainly better than my Mum's outlay of around £5 per day for 2 meal replacement products

Last edited by a moderator:
Back