Extra Easy doing soo well this last few weeks ive fallen off the wagon

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
Yesterday i well and truly went off the rails with crisps and icecream the last 6 months ive been good and lost 2 Stone but there last few weeks struggled to stick to plan then yesterday was bad and today i had butty shop breakfast with Lads at work and a double Decker too i just have lost my willpower think its gone on Holiday :/

2 'bad' days in six months? Shame on you! What the hell do you think you are, HUMAN or something???! ;)

Seriously, it's not a problem. Falling down is NEVER a problem; staying down is. Put it down to experience, dust yourself off and move forward. Then, when it happens again (which it will, being HUMAN and all) you won't feel so bad about it.

No self-pity here please, you are doing fabulously :)

If it helps I did the exact same thing yesterday, co-co pops for tea because there wasn't anything else in, went shopping and bought chocolate and a bottle of wine, then had 2 packets of crisps before bed..........that was my 2nd or maybe 3rd slip.....I started on new years eve and have lost almost 3 stone so far.......I've really struggled to get back on track today though......weigh in tomorrow, eeeek!!

Slips happen. Week long blow outs happen. The most important thing is how quickly you rein in it and crack on :) sadly life generally has an annoying habit of inconveniently HAPPENING when you could really do without it!!

Besides.....there's lots of research that says an occasional massive calorie spike is actually a good thing for the metabolism ;) just get back on plan from now (not tomorrow lol) and make sure your using plenty of syns to keep you feeling satisfied. If your having a devilish week (as in a little devil whispering in your ear!!!) then I wouldn't try and claw those blow out syns back. You just make it worse!!

thanks its sooo not like me ive had mini blips but not to the extent today

plus i had a shocking day at work and spent the day wanting to cry i was that stressed and money in my pocket (which is why i dont usually take money as the vending machine is right next to where i work)

i have actually enjoyed what i have eaten which is why i feel more guilt (usually junk food and high syn snacks make me feel crap)

but tomorrow is another day and my 5th wedding anniversary too so a fresh slate

ive got less than a stone to goal hopefully it wont have set me back too much

thanks for all your support xxxx

Back