DOING SW FROM HOME???

I know it's probably a kind of piracy, but I just found the PDFs, that I assume you're given if you subscribe online, and use them :)

If joined class initially and got them, but you can buy starter packs and loads of old mags and recipe books on eBay for about half the price. I love the mags as the success stories really inspire me to keep going even when my losses are so slow as I think if they can do it, I can too! (even if it does take me years!) I have found that I naturally just food optimise now and can shop without really needing a guide, which is sound! X

If you miss pizza make one with the new warburtons wholemeal square bread thingys..

Anyone know if they count as a hex?

I was bummed bought some asda wholemeal tortillas then found out they aren't a hex sob sob

I don't think that they can count as a Hex as they are white bread :\ I have a sneaky suspicion that they are something like 8 syns... Which isn't too bad if you have half of it as part of a main meal :) Do a search??

You can get wholemeal ones now too and if I'm honest I count them as a hexB I know I probably shouldn't but I do, I add 2 syns tho xx

Morning All, I just have to share with you what i had for my tea last night as it was yummy! I'm not long back from Portugal and loved the piri piri chicken. So at the weekend i decided to by the dried spice and i put on a chicken breast and shoved it on the george forman last night. It was delicious, and as far as I'm aware its free! I didn't get home to quite last so i ate it with birds eye rice fusion that you mircowave#(2.5syns). It was so good i'm having the same for lunch today! :drool:

Hello all!

Just registered on this site as finding it really helpful. I started running in February and thought I wouldn't need a diet as such. Was 15 stone, now 13st 11lb and need that diet now! Started sw as my sister gave me the books so also going solo. Hopefully I'll be ok. Determined to be a size 12 by the end of the year, ha!!

Jen :)

Welcome Jenny, and seriously well done for losing all that weight in this time! :)

Yeah well done for loosing the weight. Slimming World is great cause you eat loads of things and still loose weight!

Have decided to try a green day after about 73 days of all EE... Wish me luck! Anyone have any tips about green days??

You can get wholemeal ones now too and if I'm honest I count them as a hexB I know I probably shouldn't but I do, I add 2 syns tho xx

I'd kinda assumed they were wholemeal tbh, I don't think in white bread anymore lol... thanks ladies.... next question..

I keep seeing it everywhere here about you have to eat all your hex and if you don't you have to syn the part you've eaten, then I see people saying no you don't, does anyone know for definate if it's true or just a myth?

Oooh good luck Laura, I started on EE but decided to give Red a go and I'm mainly on that now, so change is good ;)

Hi Jenny welcome to the site, you'll find everything you need here.

Niris I was the same when we came back from portugal I adore piri piri chicken, my mouths watering now at the thought of it....

Well WI day today and I am so so happy 3lb loss for me this week and it's * week too, it's made the last two week slog so so worth it and to think I nearly had a wobbly and blew it when someone upset me, so glad I reasoned myself into realising she wasn't worth me undoing all my hard work and channelled it into staying on plan...

Just 1lb now to target for my holiday...:)

Oooh good luck Laura, I started on EE but decided to give Red a go and I'm mainly on that now, so change is good ;)

Hi Jenny welcome to the site, you'll find everything you need here.

Niris I was the same when we came back from portugal I adore piri piri chicken, my mouths watering now at the thought of it....

Well WI day today and I am so so happy 3lb loss for me this week and it's * week too, it's made the last two week slog so so worth it and to think I nearly had a wobbly and blew it when someone upset me, so glad I reasoned myself into realising she wasn't worth me undoing all my hard work and channelled it into staying on plan...

Just 1lb now to target for my holiday...:)

I get moments like that when people anoy me too! I just make sure i have lots of low syn snacks around incase i need a fix! lol Cadburys to funsize bars of chocolate that are 5 syns each and they are enough to quench your craving.

Well done on the 3lb loss that's brill :)

Hey all, i am doing my first red day tommrrow to fit a birthday day ( not mine). Can i check this with you all to see if it is ok ?

Breakfast - any bacon (no fat) 1 quorn sausage (1 syn)
eggs, tomatoes,145g cross and blackwells beans ( healthy b)

... Lunch - any ham (no fat) and cheese ( healthy a ) and salad

Dinner - m&s meal ( 1.5 or 2.5 syns depending on what meal i get )

are brown lentils,carrots,cabbage stew and broccolli ok for veg ?

also how much potato am i allowed ? ( healthy b or syns )

Thankyou

lentils aren't free on red days:
canned are 4.5 syns for 100gr
200gr new poatoes with skin or 230gr baking potato (weighed raw)

Hey all! Well Done to all the Losers!!
I'm chuffed coz I've lost 2lbs!! :D
Woohoo! So since I started ive lost 6.5lbs...hopefully I'll get my 1/2 stone award next week (finally!)

Good Luck n Keep up the hard work!

xMwahx

Back