DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning everyone :)

Just a 1.5lb loss for me this week but feeling positive. I know how lovely big losses are but am still 1.5lb closer to target and 4 more lbs and that's 2 stone gone :)

I normally exercise every 2-3 days but left it for a while so maybe my body got used to it. I could also use more syns too but do struggle! The problem is having the lower syn stuff as the stuff I fancy is normally 30 syns!! Maybe I'll get a dressing for salads and have the odd kit kat!

Off to a weatherspoons for lunch so will def use some syns there!!

Mandy, I'd love a sticker, ha!! 3lbs from target, soooo exciting, well done you!

:)

Put stickers on your profile here instead. :)

Wow 1.5 is a big loss for me! Ha! I'm feeling really bloated at the mo, pretty sure I haven't lost this week :( I'll see tomorrow, I'm going for some gin's this evening so I'll probs gain! X

Hi All!
Well I weighed in today and I STS! But im ok with that as I haven't been 100%.
But I am starting to think I'll never get my 1/2 stone award! :(
X

xTillyx said:
Hi All!
Well I weighed in today and I STS! But im ok with that as I haven't been 100%.
But I am starting to think I'll never get my 1/2 stone award! :(
X

At least you didn't put on Tilly. You can reach you half stone award. You just need to re focus x

No I haven't. What is magic porridge and how many syns is it on what plan? X

Found it on another thread. Put porridge oats (from hexb) in a muller light or 140g of fat free natural yoghurt, leave to soak overnight in fridge. Apparently lush and creamy and filling, mix with banana/other fruit. 28g of cereal is such a pants amount, no point in having it. I'm going to try it tomorrow!

It's a new week tilly, don't be hard on yourself. Which plan do you do? I'm going to stick with red for a bit until next target.

It's really tough but we WILL do it eventually, no race!

x x

I only signed up to minimins last week and need to have 50 posts before I can have a signature or read people's profiles etc. I reckon I've posted 50 times but it still doesn't let me edit my profile, no idea?

As soon as I'm allowed, i will get a sticker up!

Aw, Tilly :( Just think how amazing that STS is though, considering that if you hadn't followed the plan at all, you may have put on! You honestly will get there, you only have like 1/2lb left to go, right? Like icurez says, you just need to refocus - think about how elated you'll be when you do reach that half stone award, and it might motivate you to stick to the plan 100% this week :)

Quite looking forward to my WI again this week, as I am feeling skinnier and think there may be a result. Fingers crossed I can lose something this week, as next friday is my 18th birthday party, and the saturday is my actual birthday, and I am not going to stop myself enjoying drinks or food haha! I am fully prepared for the fact I am going to gain that week, as along with the party and birthday, I am going to finally go clubbing :p But who cares?! I will be back on plan after, but just so excited and want it to be next friday already! :D Also, looking forward to getting my hair done that day... Chopping it all off to get a bob, I think! Eek... Sorry for the overload of personal info, just quite excited :) x

Laura, that it reeeeeaaaaally exciting and yes definitely go for it and enjoy your birthday. Your only 18 once, I remember mine (well, actually I don't!). Skinny vibes sound good too!!

I'm having jeans issues as they keep falling down, determined not to buy anymore until more weight loss. Maybe another half a stone and I'll treat myself, but they're seriously too big now, can get them off without undoing the button and zip! Running after my son earlier was interesting!

I had a jacket potato and five bean chilli in a weatherspoons at lunch. Do you reckon it was many syns?

Jen x

i know im not ment to weigh myself until momday but i couldnt resist this morning, and its saying im 2lb lighter!! cant wait for monday weigh day now!!!!!! :D

Been a naughty girl and had a chocolate pudding tonight! I need something 'nice' once in a while! So next week when I'm moaning at my gain or sts, shoot me! Hee hee :)

Good evening everyone. Just been catching up on all your posts. Well done to everyone for your weight loss. I am sort of looking forward to mine on Sunday. I am hoping to see a good result. I have been so good this week and have just finished day 5 of the shredding DVD. Apart from the press ups it is starting to feel easier and I am managing to keep up with them now without stopping to rest. Quite entertaining this evening as my OH did it with me for the first time. Very funny to watch him struggle lol
Hope you all have a good evening x

Pretty sure the 5 bean chilli is free, unless you added butter/cheese.

you've all been chatty today!

I've had a v v bad food day! Was ok til I went to the pub had like 6 gins and a jäger bomb and a steak sandwich with chips. Ugh! And then came home and had a choc mousse. Whooooops. I'm gonna go WI tomorrow morning but pretty sure I'll just have a STS. Oh well!

Eeee 18!! Mine was 10 years ago now! Feels like forever, I spent mine at My fave club nights bday as it's birthday is the same as mine, huge outdoor rave next to the Tyne was awesome. Tim deluxe cycled off the stage into the crowd, was funny, I had ridic hair too, big white bouffant with an undercut, like emeli sande! What a pillock I must have looked! You'll have an amazing night! Just dance for 10 hours and burn off the booze cals :)

Xxx

I was thinking that the dancing would be a good way to work off some of the calories haha :p Just had an indian for dinner, so not so sure about the skinny vibes anymore... Going to have to try and burn some cals tomorrow, but will be running after a 19month old, so that won't be hard! x

I love just dance on the Wii and xbox connect depending on which one I fancy doing at the time. Also bowling, baseball and tennis on the Wii. I will be burning off some calories over the weekend hopefully x

Oh dear, my 18th was 14 years ago!! Dancing is definitely fantastic calorie burning, thing is I've probably forgotten how!!

I'm on the plan again now. Everyone is allowed bad days, makes you more determined I reckon! I will be in the 12s by august!

Visiting a friend and her new baby girl tomorrow, hope I don't get broody, well hubby is hoping, ha!

x :) x

Haha! I never thought I'd feel broody after having twins but my biological clock must have started as I really want another when I'm near babies. I'm not even a baby person normally I like them more 2/3 they're so funny then x

Back