DOING SW FROM HOME???

thanks laura xxx safely in my recipe folder now

back to the ironing urghhh

Thanks girlies :)

Had a lovely sw stir fry tonight so feeling more in control. I always struggle after a day at work cos I'm shattered and hungry and then have to make tea for the kids. Plus feeling shitty, stressed and emotional means reaching for blimin food, aarrgghh! It could have been worse tho! Might skip thurs wi, ha ;-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Evening girlies,

Another 100% day for me, had a red day and enjoyed the extra healthy b!

I can feel my legs starting to hurt after my run last night, it's usually the 2nd day for me just when I should be ready to do it again!

my daughters have been baking today so I've ended up eating lemon drizzle cake and almond slice, only had tiny slices, although I have no idea what to syn or CC them as so thats me done for the night, guessed them at 300 calories but sure thats under estimated as they are both iced... lovely though ;)

Ooh, I baked today too haha - the SW cheese scones!! I miss real baking, and real cakes and mmmmm! Lemon drizzle...!! x

Jenny809 said:
Hey all, home from work and shattered. Already had a handful of peanuts and slice of pizza, hate dealing with crap. Gonna be so mad with myself if I undo my hard work :-( :-( :-(

Let's make a pact to stay on track no matter what. I will do it with you. There is so much free food that we can eat on SW we can gorge on big jacket potatoes and a whole tin of beans with grated cheese melted on top, real comfort food. Your running will do wonders fr your mind. I just want you to try and get me doing it! Remember to use INO when you are struggling. When pizza calls you It's Not an Option, INO. When you want a bar of chocolate INO. Its Not an Option.

Hope that you have a better day tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Slim4Xmas2012 said:
Let's make a pact to stay on track no matter what. I will do it with you. There is so much free food that we can eat on SW we can gorge on big jacket potatoes and a whole tin of beans with grated cheese melted on top, real comfort food. Your running will do wonders fr your mind. I just want you to try and get me doing it! Remember to use INO when you are struggling. When pizza calls you It's Not an Option, INO. When you want a bar of chocolate INO. Its Not an Option.

Hope that you have a better day tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hun, a good mantra to remember! I've thrown away the peanuts now so not to tempt me anymore. Gonna go to aldi later and stock up with lots of fruit and veg! Will have a 100% day today, who's with me?! x

I'm with you!! I was watching the great British bake off last night and it was all about bread!!! I was desperate for hot buttered toast but instead I had a cup of tea muller light and grapes!!! So happy with myself and my boyfriend is being so supportive! Nice for a change haha!

Deep breaths and a cup of tea always sorts ne out :) xxx

emilyb86 said:
I'm with you!! I was watching the great British bake off last night and it was all about bread!!! I was desperate for hot buttered toast but instead I had a cup of tea muller light and grapes!!! So happy with myself and my boyfriend is being so supportive! Nice for a change haha!

Deep breaths and a cup of tea always sorts ne out :) xxx

I love the bake off too!!

Great to have support at home as well as here ;-)

Hey all!
Had such a crappy day (Not food wise tho so thats good!)
Got diagnosed with Helicobacter which is a stomach lining infection so got to go on 4 lots of tablets! :( Hopefully it clears it up tho or could have to have a camera if symptoms dont go. Stupid doctor has wound me up something terrible! He knows im allergic to Penicillin but gave me anti-biotics that contain penicillin?? So I rung them and all they could do was replace them so im out of pocket! But a lovely lady in the chemist helped me and told me about getting a pre-payment certificate so ill get refunded! Getting punished for working is annoying! x

o no Tilly i had helicobacter about 3 years ago i was really not very well, even though its lots of tablets they seemed to work! Just take it easy hun! xxxxx

Does anyone know if the harvest morning bars from aldi count as hexb like the alpen bars? The summer fruits low calorie ones. They look pretty similar and are half the price!

The bake off is so cool, so much temptation though!! Baking is my passion, and I've literally not baked anything nice since being on SW. So it's kind of like living vicariously through them :p Sorry Jen, no idea about the cereal bars!

I'm going to be 100% on SW today, not counting my cals throughout the day, just eating what I want on SW and then will see how many cals it is. Mainly because I have couscous in the fridge and I want to make sushi today haha! I have an avocado, but it's just too good to waste so a large amount of syns will be going on that, I think! :) x

Morning ladies xx

Need to go shopping later myself might take little un to mcdonalds for a treat as my son has gone out for the day with his friend, I'll get myslef the garden salad then sneak in some thin ham and cous cous to add to it when no ones looking.. ;) I refuse to pay nearly £4 or whatever for the chicken salad which contains about 3 tiny slices of chicken...

Maybe Zumba tonight depending on my friend, they've changed class times again so they clash with her hubs work pattern now used to love it when the classes ran from 7.50 til 9..

Sneaky midweek WI as I've changed my WI day to Saturday now after the hols and I've lost absolutely nothing yet even though I've been CC and SW all week :( Usually lose the post hols weight I put on easily but looks like it ain't shifting this time round :(

I love the Bake Off programmes, I was fascinated with the cakes they made last week with the designs inside, I was whoo hang on how did they do that!! I first saw it from the bit where they sliced into them, so it was fascinating watching how they made them although the Barbie side in me didn't even think that they had cooked the sponges first then assembled them I thought somehow they made them in one go and baked them like that.... The kids Bake Off programme is really good too if you've never seen it it's worth a watch some of them are really talented and aged about 8 or 9...

Hope you're feeling a bit better today Jen and things are settling some at home...

off to make breakfast not sure what to put with my mushrooms, fancied them on toast but seeing as I'm no longer eating bread It's not an option :( might do them with dry fried ham and tinned tomatoes....

Laura, you are such a proper little chef! Why don't you go into catering? Altho, maybe not great for dieting! Saying that tho, seeing pics of you on fb, you are beautiful as you are (I do understand it's a personal thing, just wanted to say that!) :)

Thanks love, much the same here unfortunately (it's marriage problems :-( so gonna take a while). Trying to distract myself, on here more than normal which is all the time ha!!

Poached eggs and mushrooms, yummy!!

That's interesting, also had a sneaky wi and a gain so cc and sw don't mix for me! Having a 100% sw day today, just bought a load of fruit, veg and salad from aldi. 4 tuna steaks for £2.49, chopped tomatoes for 35p (less calories than asda) :)

After some advice please, feeling quite teary today, not felt like this since pg, probably linked to coming off my anti d's a few weeks ago and everything that has happened last week with finances and dad's cancer news.

Anyho, I'm so used to boosting my mood with food, but chocolate and alcohol is not an option so anyone got any suggestions for quick non-food pick me up?

Sent from my Android device using MiniMins

Aw Jen, that's really sweet - thank you! But yeah, it's more of a doing it to feel better about myself and feel healthier more than anything else :) I love my curves! As for catering, I may like cooking a lot, but I'm no good at it ;D Haha, I joke, but I've thought about catering and I don't like the idea of cooking in high pressure environments haha, it's more something I do to relax and because I enjoy trying out new things :)

For non-food pick me ups, how about getting a new nail varnish and giving yourself a mani/pedi?? Whenever I'm feeling down a bit of a makeover and pampering helps to make me feel better. Also, wet nails keeps you from picking at food!! Win-win :) Or a long bath with your fave bubble bath and a few candles?? A good book?? Just a few of my favourites :) Or playing loads of computer games like Sims 3 or go on Big fish games and play their games - I spend way too much time escaping into games like that!! xx

Back