DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey Laura! Did you hear about that job? The pic of you was lush, loving the dress :p

Had a run this afternoon, was really blimin hard work, managed 4 miles in 45mins so pretty slow, but to be expected after 11 days off!

Roast pork for tea, yum :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hey all hope your well!
I've been fairly good but gunna be extra good today-WI on Wed to give it an extra push!
I've been really good so far today and made a lovely Quorn Chilli for tea tonight and lunch tomorro!
Then I've sorted tomorrow's meals think I'm gunna have some White or Yellow Fish with New Potatoes, cabbage and mushy peas! Just fancy that combination of food haha!

X

Aw thanks haha :) it definitely made Mr feel good to fit in it! Yeah I heard on Friday that I didn't get it :( a lot sooner than they said it would be but whatever, at least they let me know - that's more than a lot of other places have done :)

Mm all this food sounds lovely :) we had roast chicken, pots, roasted veg, honey roasted carrots, green beans and gravy for lunch :) I got my Mrs shahs curry pots in the post the other day so I might make a curry for dinner! Yum! Xx

I've had a few days off! Oops! Went out last night and drank a load of beer and gin! Feel awful today and we got a chicken kebab on the way home. I've been kinda ok today but I had about 5 biscuits so not that good at all! Just sitting down to do some Uni work, eesh! So much already and it's only week 2. I decided I don't even like going out anymore, I actually don't like being drunk, I've changed! Haha! Super excited to get our puppy on weds.

Ah Laura sorry to hear about the job, something better will be on the horizon for you love! Jen pleased you had a nice grown up time, and well done on the run! On a Sunday! You're so brave! All the food sounds yum! I'm feeling sick and not hungry, which I won't complain about not being hungry is fine by me :)

Can't believe it's Sunday night already! Xxx

Charl, i know what you mean about it being sunday night....I am so not ready for the week, lots of slimming world food around but didn't get uniforms dried!! Two primary school kids have spare uniforms but secondary school girl's uniform (heavy wool) thrown on radiator, hope it is dry by 7am!! Sure... we can't do it all can we???

Morning all, was brave and jumped on the scales, 4lb gain, eek!!! I knew it would be and week before totm too. I needed to know the damage done! I knew I was feeling cuddlier!

Just had magic porridge for brekkie, toffee muller light. Was quite yummy and filling :)

Jen it's probably not a fat gain love, if you've been eating what you want it's probably carb bloat and water, drinks loads of water over the next few days and plenty of fibre and I bet at least half will disappear! Xx

Thanks love, will try that! Got a party on sat and bought a size 12 dress a while ago, so need to squeeze into it! :)

Just made a batch of spicy butternut squash soup, is yummy yummy yummy and free free free!!

I'm on it this week :p

Good Morning All

I just wanted to share my first weeks weigh in with everyone, I'm doing SW from home with a little assistance from my mother in law who goes to a class. I think the first week went well, I'm following EE and this week had two lunches out, a day at Alton Towers and an evening at the illuminations. I'm trying not to have syns during the week, I work full-time and find if I plan my meals during the week I don't need any syns. Its the weekend where I fall down, so my syns for this weekend are small fish, chips and peas at the illuminations and a snickers and a twix.

I managed to loose 4.5lbs this week, I think/hope this has given me a great boost to continue my weight loss. At the moment I don't have a goal weight I'm just going to see how it goes. I've always been overweight from a young age up until my early 30's where I lost 3.5 stone just before I had my kids, I'm a stone lighter than my heaviest weight when I first started my weightloss with WW, but got a bit bored with the new plan and didn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Thanks for reading!

Well I weighed myself this monring and tried so hard last week to be good but ended up having a chinese, thai, and sunday lunch. I was really good during the week though and ate other things that were syn free so it balanced out...i managed to loose 1lb which is better than a gain i suppose, although i was a bit disappointed!

Well done to Yummymummie83 and Mellyw74 great loses this week!!

If anyone has any recipies for free soup or the slow cooker, please let me know. The weather is horrible i want some comfort food! :)

Well Done everyone on your losses!

Jen dont be too disheartened by your gain you had a good time and will deffo get it back off!
Just shows how easy it is to put on compares to losing doesn't it...madness!!

X

-2lb from last week so finally achieved my 3 stone award :-D

9 months and 3 stone gone for good :)

First foreign holiday in ages has just been booked for next year and the new regime must begin today. I am determined to shift some weight this time and will be using the support from this group to help me do it.

Wish me luck

xx

Wow! Well done on the losses, amazing!

And welcome to the new losers. Hehe! I spent all morning and afternoon at the library and read 4 whole pages! What a buffoon! Oh well I tried! Have loads to do tonight again now! Xx

Wow, lots of losses today, fantastic job, even a 1lb loss is fab!

Tilly, it's crazy how fast you can put on weight! Off plan and no exercise is even worse! Ah well, onwards and upwards :)

My soup was 2 butternut squashes, cooked in veg stock, then just added paprika, salt, pepper, chilli and garlic powder. Was yum and made 4 portions, not bad for £1!

Got a cauliflower too so may use that on the next one, might crumble in a small amount of stilton.

Casseroles can be chicken/beef any root veg, tinned tomatoes or passata, stock cube, s&p, herbs/spices. I love my slow cooker :)

Charl, 4 pages is better than none!

I absolutely love Passata! It's the best and easiest way to make sauces!
I love making Quorn Chilli and Quorn Spag Bol with it and just changing the herbs and spices for each dish!
I'd deffo recommend that 'Mrs Shah's Curry Mix' if u have a craving for a curry!
X

xTillyx said:
I absolutely love Passata! It's the best and easiest way to make sauces!
I love making Quorn Chilli and Quorn Spag Bol with it and just changing the herbs and spices for each dish!
I'd deffo recommend that 'Mrs Shah's Curry Mix' if u have a craving for a curry!
X

Do the curry mixes have syns?

Do you eat a lot of quorn so you can have rice/pasta etc? I mainly do red days, I find carbs bloat me and I don't loose anything but getting bored of my meals!

Wow well done in those losses girls :) and Charl like Jen says for pages is definitely better than none :)

Feeling really crap today and think I have some mind of stomach bug. Been feeling sooo sick since yesterday lunch time so haven't really eaten much because even when I do feel hungry it's only for comfort foods that are going to make me feel better... :( feeling very sorry for myself!

Back