DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning all! How are we today? Looking a bit overcast here in the flatlands of Cambridgeshire! :)

Just had brekkie of fat free greek yogurt and frozen fruit (defrosted overnight)
Off out for my walk soon. But might wait til Morrisons is open (its right in the village)
Need to get my last holiday token from the sun for a cheapo holiday!

Morning all! How are we today? Looking a bit overcast here in the flatlands of Cambridgeshire! :)

Just had brekkie of fat free greek yogurt and frozen fruit (defrosted overnight)
Off out for my walk soon. But might wait til Morrisons is open (its right in the village)
Need to get my last holiday token from the sun for a cheapo holiday!

Morning! I'm lying in bed still drinking my lemon water & deciding what to do today. Got a walk to fit in and then get a few bits for next weeks dinners & lunches. Better start meal planning! Weathers the same here in Essex, looks cold out too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, hope we are all well?

It's my boys birthday and he's snoring so loud just wanna wake him up and give him his pressies! Going out for lunch today, going somewhere relatively healthy (wagamamas).

I did have a slice of his cake I made last night, not sure how to syn it though. Any ideas? Should I say 10?

Just had a yummy breakfast - HXB porridge oats made up with an options fudge brownie hot choc. Well worth the syns as i'm cold and hormonal and needed a chocolate fix!
Am i right in counting these as 3 syns as opposed to the ordinary options at 2 syns?

Oh dear, my mum started SW last Sunday she too is doing it at home. She's just phoned me thoroughly fed up she's only lost a pound. She hasn't cheated because she's been writing it down religiously the only thing that I can think that wouldn't have helped is that she isn't always having her b choices. I just wondered if anyone had every experienced this in their first week?

Having a nice glass of milk and a small packet of animal biscuits to try and use some syns as only used 2 yesterday and 2 today. It's tough being on this diet ;-) Night all x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ohhh could you tell me how many syns the animal biscuit are and for what weight? We have a big pack from a tube of them over Xmas but we've thrown the tube away and they're in a plain white wrapper so I have no idea of the calories to work out the syns! OH loves them but I haven't let him have any as we can't syn them!! Haha I'm cruel to be kind :)

Morning all, hope we are all well?

It's my boys birthday and he's snoring so loud just wanna wake him up and give him his pressies! Going out for lunch today, going somewhere relatively healthy (wagamamas).

I did have a slice of his cake I made last night, not sure how to syn it though. Any ideas? Should I say 10?

I had a piece of shop bought chocolate cake for my aunties birthday last week, it was a tiny slither and was 12 syns! :(

Oh dear, my mum started SW last Sunday she too is doing it at home. She's just phoned me thoroughly fed up she's only lost a pound. She hasn't cheated because she's been writing it down religiously the only thing that I can think that wouldn't have helped is that she isn't always having her b choices. I just wondered if anyone had every experienced this in their first week?
It is best if she eats all her allowances as they are there to give her a balanced diet. Also if she is not having them and start having them later on, she might find her weight has gone up. It goes for the syns too. On this plan the more she eats of the right food) the faster she will lose as it forces the body work faster to burn the energy and get rid of staginent food/water build up. She needs to drink plenty of water. She should never starve herself or go thirsty as in a famine or a draught mode body would hold on to them but if there is plenty, the body will work hard and get rid of excess.

The other thing is she should not be disheartend by not losing very much first week. She should continue and will find out that she start losing more. Each body is different nad we lose at a different rate. My losses are very slow but coming off gradually.

Hope she is not giving up and I promise you, it will come off - she might get a big loss next week. Good luck.

Thats what I've said but it must be hard to want to carry on. She's eating lots of super free maybe her body just needs to get used to it. I'll tell her to up her water intake

Back from my walk and been to Morrisons as well! Not usually this organised! Didn`t need much theres still loads of suitable stuff in the freezer from Christmas and I`m on a bit of an ecenomy drive!

Pasta with mushrooms for lunch and the remains of yesterdays beef stew for dinner nom nom nom ....

Gonna try not to have tea today as I NEED cheese today :) Gonna have 2 ryvita and ex lite philli cheese

I'm new to SW and just waiting for the starter pack I bought on ebay to arrive. In the meantime I would like to be doing vaguely the right thing. I usually take a salad to word so I guess it's righ to continue with that? But I also take crisps and eat chocolate etc as snacks - just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas about the kinds of things I can be snacking on instead? Are laughing cow triangles with ryvita a good thing? (any particular variety?), also picked up that muller light are good, any other easy fixes to get me off along the right track before I get to digest all of the facts? Thanks :)

Thank you, 12 syns is what I'll class it as :)

If you made it yourself you should be able to work out the SYNS fairly easily if u have a syn guide. Might be better as I had a pretty small piece of cheesecake last night as was like 16 SYNS! Xx

Back from my walk and been to Morrisons as well! Not usually this organised! Didn`t need much theres still loads of suitable stuff in the freezer from Christmas and I`m on a bit of an ecenomy drive!

Pasta with mushrooms for lunch and the remains of yesterdays beef stew for dinner nom nom nom ....

Gonna try not to have tea today as I NEED cheese today :) Gonna have 2 ryvita and ex lite philli cheese

Well done! Planning is so the key to this plan I always think! Have you had to low low mature cheddar? I find lower fat cheese a bit meh, but that ones really good totally satisfying cheese fix :) x

I'm new to SW and just waiting for the starter pack I bought on ebay to arrive. In the meantime I would like to be doing vaguely the right thing. I usually take a salad to word so I guess it's righ to continue with that? But I also take crisps and eat chocolate etc as snacks - just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas about the kinds of things I can be snacking on instead? Are laughing cow triangles with ryvita a good thing? (any particular variety?), also picked up that muller light are good, any other easy fixes to get me off along the right track before I get to digest all of the facts? Thanks :)

Hey! Welcome :) well the salad is good yes! If you get the laughing cow triangles it's 3 original as a hexA choice or 4 light ones, and depending on the type of ryvita it's 3 or 4 for your hexB choice. I used to have these for lunch at work when I did actually work!

The only thing about using these as snacks is it means you can't really have toast or cereal at breakfast as its using your healthy extras up or if you like tea and coffee it's using up your diary allowance too.

Used to have 4 dark rye ryvitas, Philly light with garlic and herbs, sliced ham and cucumber for lunch. Snacking on fruit is good but veggies is I find a bit better, being aware of the kinda of fruits it's good, like bananas or grapes aren't as good as melon or papaya.

Good luck we're all here to help xx

Haven`t had low low cheese yet but got some in the fridge.

Gonna make cheese n onion "pies" for tomorrow as I`ll be on a green day. So I`ll be able to have more hex`s!!
There`s a thread on here somewhere for them. I do try some of the recipe ideas on here don`t like all of them but if you don`t try them you never know!

I'm the same, I'm craving steak! Which can only mean one thing totm is on it's way, normal girls crave sugar, not me! Rare steak and raw stuff! So weird! Xx

I'm the same, I'm craving steak! Which can only mean one thing totm is on it's way, normal girls crave sugar, not me! Rare steak and raw stuff! So weird! Xx

Just means you need some iron, your body is compensating :) stock up on spinach and cook your beef a little rarer than you normally would haha :)

No totm for me anymore!
Just night sweats instead. Even in the middle of winter!
The lack of sleep gets me down! GGGRRR!!!

ah god poor you! I must say I'm not entirely looking forward to the change, although its a while for me to go i guess! haha. Laura honestly I couldn't have my steak any rarer, it would turn into steak tartar!!! hahaa! Gonna make steak and sw chip for dinner, with asparagus, spinach, mushrooms and tomato :) YUM! xxxx

Back