DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thanks Tilly :)

I can be a nightmare, once I've been bad I then think I may as well continue. But, tonight I had a big salad with just a little chutney. Proud of myself cos hubby tucked into a pork pie and tortilla's!

Anyone got snow? Apparently we got some on the way, don't want any! It's cold tho!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Had to wait for hubs to to finish operating on his computer. I did say I`m a bit basic at computers!
Think I`ve got it now!

It's a bit sad but it does take over your life a bit...I end up talking about SW all the time....how many syns things are, how many syns I can have, if im hungry, if im full lol!! My poor bf must hate it!!!! :/ x

Me too! I'm sure my hubby doesn't even listen to what I'm saying half the time and he's supposed to be doing it with me!! :)

Ok I think I'm going to have a bag of weight watchers cheese tortillas (83cals so 4 syns??) and a 2 finger kit Kat for 5.5 syns.

I've only used 2 syns so far today so I have enough and hopefully that will curb my chocolate and crunch craving!!!!!

I could eat a kit kat right now! Ill have to settle for chocolate buttons as that's all we have! Apart from a huge cadburys caramel bar that's wayyyyy too many syns!!! :D

I can always tell when he starts nodding and says "yes, dear" that I know he`s not listening!
When I`m just talking about something he always thinks it`s a problem for him to solve!
You`d think he`d know after 35 years!

Hi everyone, planning my food diary for week two (starts tomorrow!) and I'm already a bit stuck! I seem to be writing down the same things as i ate last week and I know ill get bored if its all the same! I've got all my evening meals sorted, they're all different to last week, but it's my breakfasts and lunches I'm struggling with! The evening meals make the days mainly green or EE. I like green as I find it more filling than red, and I like having two HE B choices as I usually use one through the day then have another for 'supper' as I know I get hungry a few hours after dinner. But I also like EE because I enjoy having the SF to bulk out the meals and not overload on carbs! Ahhhhh I'm going shopping in the morning and I don't know what I'm buying!!!!!!

Thanks Tilly :)

I can be a nightmare, once I've been bad I then think I may as well continue. But, tonight I had a big salad with just a little chutney. Proud of myself cos hubby tucked into a pork pie and tortilla's!

Anyone got snow? Apparently we got some on the way, don't want any! It's cold tho!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Started here about 30 mins ago never usually comes to much here though much to the kids dismay lol if we're lucky we just about get enough to sledge down the hill in the park and thats it

I can always tell when he starts nodding and says "yes, dear" that I know he`s not listening!
When I`m just talking about something he always thinks it`s a problem for him to solve!
You`d think he`d know after 35 years!

Ha ha the nodding and "yes" is the sure sign of not listening isn't it! Then a time comes up where you say "I told you the other day" and they say "no you didn't" !! They just don't listen :p

Hi everyone, planning my food diary for week two (starts tomorrow!) and I'm already a bit stuck! I seem to be writing down the same things as i ate last week and I know ill get bored if its all the same! I've got all my evening meals sorted, they're all different to last week, but it's my breakfasts and lunches I'm struggling with! The evening meals make the days mainly green or EE. I like green as I find it more filling than red, and I like having two HE B choices as I usually use one through the day then have another for 'supper' as I know I get hungry a few hours after dinner. But I also like EE because I enjoy having the SF to bulk out the meals and not overload on carbs! Ahhhhh I'm going shopping in the morning and I don't know what I'm buying!!!!!!

If u do green days the riso gallo risottos are super nice, I always add peas, courgette, and spinach and use hexA Parmesan. Yummy lunch! X

If u do green days the riso gallo risottos are super nice, I always add peas, courgette, and spinach and use hexA Parmesan. Yummy lunch! X

Are they syn free then Charl?? Perfect!! Defo going to get some, saw the advert and thought they looked lush but didn't even think of going there as thought they'd be syn laden! I could just make a risotto but they're so time consuming haha!

Just to show off cause I enjoyed it so much, had a HexA and HexB left and spent them on a cheese and pickle toastie done in my George Foreman! Was wary of using it as a toastie maker, but it worked perfectly! Was so delicious and only 1 syn for the pickle! :D

Cheese and Pickle Toastie.jpg

Yep! I love them! X

Well Done Li! It's great feeling isn't it! I haven't drunk for 2 weeks now! 2 more to go! X

Laura I always use the George Foreman for toasties (or used to before SW)
I love doing my chicken on it too! X

Yeah, they are lovely! Mmm, definitely going to experiment with more flavour combos :) Chicken is good on it too, though I always seem to slightly overcook it on the top and bottom!

Laura I love the george foreman for toastie making as I dont have a grill!! Sooo delicious! :D Had one the other day..om nom nom!!! :D x

Ooo thank you they sound lovely ill give them a go :D

Now I want a toastie :D farrrrr to late to be thinking about food though! So ill just go to bed now my shopping list is sorted! Night everyone x

Back