DOING SW FROM HOME???

i only started on wednesday so havent had my 1st weigh yet, but feel like i have done very well and have really stuck to it, an cutting out certain things hasnt bothered me at all....well maybe the glass of wine or disaranno haha :)
I was just wondering if i am doing something wrong though as at the end of the day i always have syns left over, i never use them all, at the start of today i had 26 syns in total, am i meant to use my 10 syn allowance every day??

i only started on wednesday so havent had my 1st weigh yet, but feel like i have done very well and have really stuck to it, an cutting out certain things hasnt bothered me at all....well maybe the glass of wine or disaranno haha :)
I was just wondering if i am doing something wrong though as at the end of the day i always have syns left over, i never use them all, at the start of today i had 26 syns in total, am i meant to use my 10 syn allowance every day??

Hiya, i often have that problem too and asked about it a few days ago. The advice was to try and have the 10 syns if you possibly can ( maybe by incorporating them into your meals? ) as the diet does work on the synergy of all the components together. But if you get to the end of the day and you really can't face it then don't force yourself as you are supposed to enjoy the diet. I usually end up each day with syns left to enjoy a hot chocolate before bed and consider it my treat for being good :)

Awww, i love Pearl Harbour... Real weepy. Go and enjoy it lass ;-)

Was feeling hungry waiting for my jacket potators to cook in the oven so just grabbed a quick snack of Heinz pizza flavoured tortellini ( only 1/2 syn on green) and a feta cheese salad. I normally struggle trying to think what to have for my A's so was so glad i bought some feta, forgotten just how tasty it is and how it livens a dish up. Anyone got any super easy recipes for feta please?

This may sound strange, but believe me, it's yummy!

Feta and leek omelette! It's one of my faves!

This may sound strange, but believe me, it's yummy!

Feta and leek omelette! It's one of my faves!

Mmmm, i love leeks! Thank you for that idea, do you just put them both together in with the egg ( leeks cooked of course!)

Mmmm, i love leeks! Thank you for that idea, do you just put them both together in with the egg ( leeks cooked of course!)

Yeah I chop the leeks and fry them with frylight first, then chuck in the egg and feta (and anything else I fancy) It gets quite filling and I find I only use half the omelette as one portion (it's really nice cold the next day as well)!

I make Greek salads all the time, I think it's 1 syn for 7 olives and put oregano on it and some spray olive oil and balsamic, makes a change from same old salads.

If u are missing you're dissarano then why not use all your leftover SYNS for one or 2? Xx

I am doing to from home as I just find it difficult getting to a group at the mo with having to look after 5 children, being a parent goveernor and everything else. Back on plan since yesterday but I am so determoined to get this weight off.:D

I make Greek salads all the time, I think it's 1 syn for 7 olives and put oregano on it and some spray olive oil and balsamic, makes a change from same old salads.

If u are missing you're dissarano then why not use all your leftover SYNS for one or 2? Xx

mmmmm liking the thought of that :)
have u any idea on the syn value of an indian, i was wondering if these were high as i could get one for my treat night, i normally get a chicken rogan josh & pilau rice

I'm pretty sure the rogan josh is one of the better ones to have, 180g pilau rice is 2.5, says lamb rogan josh is 6.5 for 360g serving. not too bad at all!! I only have it for lamb in my book but I'd assume chicken to be the same. x

25 syns! Won't be doing that again lol Thanks for checking for me :) Ruth x

Me and bf did the same last thursday, it was my turning point, no more choc binges, I've gone cold turkey! 3 days and counting now! x

Yeah I chop the leeks and fry them with frylight first, then chuck in the egg and feta (and anything else I fancy) It gets quite filling and I find I only use half the omelette as one portion (it's really nice cold the next day as well)!

Me and bf did the same last thursday, it was my turning point, no more choc binges, I've gone cold turkey! 3 days and counting now! x

I've done ok for 2 weeks and fully intended on buying a curly whirly but they didn't have any and the mint bubble was on offer. Oh we'll it was really nice :)

I've done ok for 2 weeks and fully intended on buying a curly whirly but they didn't have any and the mint bubble was on offer. Oh we'll it was really nice :)
I bought the Aero orange which was on offer but eating 3 squares if I have any syns left. Last week made a mistake of buying a malteaster bunny for 8 syns - although had enough syns to cover it but thought it was a waste. Have another one left that need to give to someone else.

The secret is to ignore offers.

They are sooo good at sucking us in though! My local shop has magazines opposite the chocolate so you can feel the lady on the cover of the slimming world mag staring at you while you decide whether to be naughty or not :)

It's funny you say that, I did a favour for my co worker's daughter by correcting her personal statement. I said I didn't want any payment as it was my pleasure and it might generate me some work on the side anyways. I was presented with a lovely box of chocolates! So sweet of her, but I'm at the point where if I have something bad then I'll eat the whole damn thing.

You're right ignore offers and the like, and I went to the movies this afternoon and had 4 whole skittles! Well done me while shoving the crap in my baking cupboard at my mate. He will eat all the junk in the cupboard if it kills me!

Ahh help im getting peckish and dont know what to snack on. Had 8.5 syns today so not really got any syns left to eat anything with syns in. What can i snack on thats free but will satisfy me :(

Couple boiled eggs/scrambled egg? U have ne mullers? Wee fruit salad? This is y i try kp syns 4 nite otherwise i would eat rubbish!!! Hope u find somethin x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back