DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey ladies, STS for me this week! Which is fine by me! Just decorating the house for the boys party tonight, :)

1.5 lbs this week. Now 1/2 lb from 4.5 stone shiny and 7.5 lbs to target. Can't believe it that my loss speeded up after christmas.

Hee, I have just put the Beef and Red Wine Casserole (from this months SW mag) in my slow cooker, which i thought was fairly big, and I have had to leave 100ml of stock out, and I can't fit the mushrooms in! LOL! Its gonna a be a feast!
Love a prep'd meal in advance :)

Well done Rosielea x

Well done on the losses guys, and Charl well done on the sts! They are difficult haha! No chance of one for me this week, I think! Definitely a gain, but its not the end of the world, I'll get it back :) x

Here's my lunch... Country Veg flavoured Hi-Veg Pasta n Sauce with Birds Eye Steam Veg! Mmm delish & Free/Superfree!! :)

image-1997485251.jpg

Help! I have 2 dilemmas today! The first and most important is that I found a grey hair!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhrrrrrr What do I do? Pull it out? Or reach for the hair dye? I've not dyed my hair for about 10 years as love my natural dark blonde but I've come over all vain at the thought of going grey, I'm only 33 :-(

Second is I had 2 slices of toast for breakfast in a garden centre cafe so now need to do a green day as having a mug shot for lunch. I usually do ee so need ideas for a yummy green day dinner that I can feed hubby with too. Also does anyone know how many syns the little servings of butter that come in individual pots are? I had 2.

Ruth x

Hey Ruth, I found my first grey the day before my 25th birthday!! I am now plagued with the beasties (I am sure its stress) and have been working with my mate who colours my hair to get the dying right!LOL I hate it… and I am only 33 (till March!) (I would try and ignore it for now if its just one - I left mine as long as poss before dying it as I was loving my natural colour, I literally now have my natural colour foiled in and she picks out the greys for me!)

Re the butter, found another thread that says if they are 10g then 3.5syns (?) any advances peeps?!

And re dinner, I love a green day excuse for either a mega SW 'fry' up with SW chips, HEXb bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg etc… my hubby loves it when I do this :) or a Big Jacket spud with beans and hexa cheese etc… they are both super easy options x

Help! I have 2 dilemmas today! The first and most important is that I found a grey hair!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhrrrrrr What do I do? Pull it out? Or reach for the hair dye? I've not dyed my hair for about 10 years as love my natural dark blonde but I've come over all vain at the thought of going grey, I'm only 33 :-(

Second is I had 2 slices of toast for breakfast in a garden centre cafe so now need to do a green day as having a mug shot for lunch. I usually do ee so need ideas for a yummy green day dinner that I can feed hubby with too. Also does anyone know how many syns the little servings of butter that come in individual pots are? I had 2.

Ruth x

Firstly - I wouldn't worry too much about the grey hair! I got my first one when I was 21!!! I'm 25 this year and I HAVE to die my hair as its almost black so the greys really stand out now! I'm not covered in them but I I seperate my hair anywhere there's at least two strands visible! I would leave it alone, especially if your hairs blonde it won't be noticeable!

How about an egg "fried" rice for a green day? Don't for get you get two HEXB on green too so if you have one left you could add prawns or chicken to it?

:D

Well done everyone on the losses and the STS! Can't remember who's done what now after reading all the posts!!
I'm really pleased I lost 2.5lbs this week! I've been doing EE but had a red day yesterday as I had gone over syns ever so slightly so was hoping to make up for it with a red?!! I ate a bit like a pig at the weekend, Indian takeaway on Friday night (the curry was only 6.5 but decided on a naan between me and hubby so that was 10 syns!) then pizza on sat (although I stopped at 2 slices and had lots of strawberries after it!) then there was the chocolate which was spread over a few days! Cadburys fingers 1.5 syns for TWO!!!), half a bag of the twirl bites (the big share bags!) and an aero and a few carrs cheese melts which are 1 syn per biscuit! Tut tut! Haven't done any exercise either so was very shocked/pleased with 2.5 off! I bet it'll show next week though! :(

Hey Ruth, I found my first grey the day before my 25th birthday!! I am now plagued with the beasties (I am sure its stress) and have been working with my mate who colours my hair to get the dying right!LOL I hate it... and I am only 33 (till March!) (I would try and ignore it for now if its just one - I left mine as long as poss before dying it as I was loving my natural colour, I literally now have my natural colour foiled in and she picks out the greys for me!)

Re the butter, found another thread that says if they are 10g then 3.5syns (?) any advances peeps?!

And re dinner, I love a green day excuse for either a mega SW 'fry' up with SW chips, HEXb bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg etc... my hubby loves it when I do this :) or a Big Jacket spud with beans and hexa cheese etc... they are both super easy options x

I guess I'm doing ok then to find my first one at 33? It was a shock, ive never even thought about going grey b4 lol Your hairdresser sounds fab, I think I'll leave it alone for now and see how it goes. It's been a stressful year so ill blame that and not dare to think I'm getting older lol I'm a march baby too, the 7th, when's yours?

A fry up sounds perfect, it's making me hungry thinking about it. I can have some LM sausages with it too :)

Thanks Mrsebb and well done on your loss after your chocky fix :)

Hi all, can someone tell me if I use a bit of tinned pineapple on a "pizza" does it need to be synned?
If so, how much?

Just started this week online, am in Cork, Ireland and there is no group here. Finding it a little tough to get used to, and the chocolate counter has never looked as amazing, but I know I need to do this.

Going to turn into a muller light or a mandarin orange...

Welcome! You`ll find us a friendly supportive bunch here! Noticed you`re in Cork, my cousin in Athlone is also doing this online. I know she lurks here but has never posted. She`s the quiet, shy one!

Ruth x

Only one grey at 33! That`s good! I was 14! :)

Back