DOING SW FROM HOME???

I would soooo love a new kitchen! We've got a galley style kitchen, so pretty small. I dream of a large kitchen with an island and range cooker, I can dream lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I really like my kitchen I just wish it was bigger, I can't wait to have to my dream house! Xx

Oh, I know, that's my dream too, I want a kitchen than can be sociable,.ours is galley and like a corridor, always end up having conversations with people stood in the doorway.. people are always in the way! the kitchen is quite long though and the guy that came the other day is talking about banquette seating at the end- there's space and will be amazing once its actualy warm in there... It's not quite the kitchen with an island, and a range, but it'll be lovely for now ;-)

I really like my kitchen I just wish it was bigger, I can't wait to have to my dream house! Xx

Me too, dream house a little way off, but this is exciting for now!! :) (been here 10 Yeats and living with pretty dated kitchen!) Xxx can't wait!

Ah that's going to be amazing love! You'll have to put some piccies up for us to see when it's done :) I had to renovate the whole house before we moved in but that was 3.5 years ago so it's already looking a bit tired from lots of grubby child fingers and a cat that likes to scratch the carpets.. Silly cat. So going to paint everywhere in the summer again :) xx

I would soooo love a new kitchen! We've got a galley style kitchen, so pretty small. I dream of a large kitchen with an island and range cooker, I can dream lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins
I have a galey kitchen too. Consider size of this flat kitchen & bathroom are small and only I toilet would you believe. Stupid architects.

Ah that's going to be amazing love! You'll have to put some piccies up for us to see when it's done :) I had to renovate the whole house before we moved in but that was 3.5 years ago so it's already looking a bit tired from lots of grubby child fingers and a cat that likes to scratch the carpets.. Silly cat. So going to paint everywhere in the summer again :) xx

Will definitely post pics!!
I cannot wait :) xx
Yeah, sticky fingers indeed! we are on second and third round decorating some rooms.. never ending! Xx

K, I've decided I should just never leave the house while I'm trying to follow plan as I go completly off track!!!!

Today I had a banana for breakfast then in town i had a white fruit scone with "real" butter!!!!!

BUT I did go to a party after and had absolutely nothing so that was good. Then I came home and made SW pizza and chips for a late dinner but I was too knackered and starving to do any extra superfree, except a handful of cherry tomatoes!

This is a life time plan so need to work around normal food. you can eat everything in moderation. You vcan syn the butter and scone. Your pizza sounds good and tomatoes are good source of super free.

This is a life time plan so need to work around normal food. you can eat everything in moderation. You vcan syn the butter and scone. Your pizza sounds good and tomatoes are good source of super free.

How many syns are in a white fruit scone do you know??

Either google 'fruit scone syn' or you can use 'my fitness pal' for calories, then work out 20 cal = 1 syn, that's a couple of ways I do it. Just draw a line and move on.. doesn't actually sound too bad :)

I was just putting some of my clothes on ebay and looking at them can't believe they used to be too tight on me and now miles too big.

Kikaroo and Rosielea - food is looking awesome! I've been living off of crap food the past two days as my friend's uni accomodation is catered so we don't have access to a hob or oven to cook on! Just microwaveable food or pot noodles haha!

Well done on the losses people :) And well done Mrsebb (Ruth, right?) on the job! That's so amazing!

Charl and Jen and everyone else who is struggling - lots of hugs sent your way! I can guarantee you I'm doing much worse haha, so don't even worry about it!

Still feeling REALLY ill and really shouldn't have gone clubbing last night but felt I had to otherwise it was a wasted weekend to come up here, but I've decided to stay in tonight whilst my friends have all gone clubbing, and it's really nice to just sit here in the peace and have some time to myself! As much as I love my friends and I love partying, I do like my downtime! Especially when I've completely lost my voice and even trying to speak or swallow is the most painful thing ever haha... It's always non-stop around these guys :p Heading back home to Southend tomorrow although we're stopping to have lunch at Yo! Sushi which I am SO looking forward to! Never had a proper sit down meal at a sushi restaurant before, always just take away etc :)

I have a charity Indian meal to go to on Monday night, but I am so desperate to get back on plan after that!! x

Ah Laura sorry that you are not feeling wel again. Good on you staying in to get some rest. It is amazing how much life becomes clearer and you find ways of dealing with life when away from normal environment. Have asafe journey home, enjoy your sushi. Catch up with you tomorrow night. Big hug.

Enjoy your Sushi - I love Yo Sushi!
I 've had a 1 and a half pound loss this week, 9.5 off in total:)
I tried out the salmon and courgette spagetti from the magazine using philly extra light. Yum - it was lush. Will defo do it again!

Here is the recipe for the cheesecake. It is very simple, serves 2

140gr Philly or any cream cheese light (2xHEXA or 12 syns)
1 tsp SF strawberry or Red currant or Raspberry jelly crystals
sweetner to taste (I did not add any as for me was sweet enough). Alternatively use honey or jam (1 syns per tsp)
Fruit to decorate - I used berries on this one

Mix SF jelly crystals with 5-6 spoons hotwater
Add to cream cheese and sweetner- mix together (I used a hand whisk) until smooth and all mixed
Line a Ramakin or a bowl of some sort with cling film (edges hanging off the dish
Pour in the mixture and put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set
Use overhanging cling film to lift the cheesecake and put upside down on a plate
Peel off cling film
Decorate with fruit - I used frozen fruits which were eft to defrost and gave some juice. Pur juice around and sprinkle with some sweetner if you wish.

Enjoy

Thank you for the recipe - I will give this a go today. Could I use philly extra light? I've got that in?

Well done Rosielea! It's such a nice feeling getting rid of stuff. Some trousers that started my weightloss journey as I cried as I couldn't fit into them anymore now totally fall off.. When your weight has only ever really gone up its a very good feeling having it go the other way!

I had a terrible Saturday, about 2000000 SYNS and cals! And probably just ruined myself for the week but I felt like it, and it's ok. Back to plan today.

YUM! Sushi.. V jealous Laura xx

Well done Rosielea! It's such a nice feeling getting rid of stuff. Some trousers that started my weightloss journey as I cried as I couldn't fit into them anymore now totally fall off.. When your weight has only ever really gone up its a very good feeling having it go the other way!

I had a terrible Saturday, about 2000000 SYNS and cals! And probably just ruined myself for the week but I felt like it, and it's ok. Back to plan today.

YUM! Sushi.. V jealous Laura xx

I was at a party last night too - absolutely nothing was syn free or could be counted as Healthy Extras - scales currently show a 1lb gain, which I'm ok with - I'll pull it back next week - don't think I'll have much chance of losing it before WI tomorrow anyway!

Same... I thankfully the scales Are showing the same as the last 2 days so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.. Trying green days all this week so I have 5 days to be saintly and try and pull it back! X

Morning girls!! Oh i am so dissappointed in myself today...went out with the girls last night and had already planned b4 i went out what i was eating & drinking so worked out my syns based on that as i had been saving them up all week!! Well last minute it all changed and we ended up going to a chinese restaurant and i unfortunately could not stop myself from indulging in the banquet they ordered, i have been SO good all week and i really think i've just threw it all away......gutted!!! :(

Back