DOING SW FROM HOME???

Feeling really motivated today as I was a naughty girl last night.

Had my first weigh in and lost 5.5 lbs so treated my self to not one but two cupcakes from Tesco last night, got really annoyed with myself reached for the crisps and thought; hold on are you going to put all the weight straight back on?

So today as they say is a new day and I am back on track brought the rest of the cupcakes into work and I am enjoying handing them out!

Well done hun nothing wrong with a treat when you are in control, bet you're feeling pleased with yourself now xxx

Still got loads of xmas choccie around, put it away in the cupboard or earmarked it to give away for pressies though...lol my parents are going to be recieving a lovely large box of thorntons for easter hahaha.. put all my boozy chocs away for girlies nights but seeing as one friend is now expecting I'll have to look for another outlet for those, or set them aside for treat nights....

Sounds like I'm not the only one trying to fight off a 'f**k it' day today! So dam hard to stay on plan some days :-(

right off to check out this free BK haha, will be walking there and back with lil ones and meeting big daughter there... half term hols and she'd still had to go into school and do a load of exam work today and heaps of revision for next week.....

Where do you live li?? Sounds like temptation city! I actually love dixy chicken so would be a nightmare for me!

Well done on the losses :)

Aww Tilly 13 years! Wow! That's so long for someone out age, canny!

I'm having a good day food wise, just off to make some lunch :) x

Tesco had the Blue Dragon light coconut milk on offer at 99p - not sure what they are normally…
and also the Alpen lights are 2 for £3 in there

Just need to find the recipes I was going to use the coconut milk for now!

x

Arrr Chloe, sorry you're having a tough time. Are you far away from home? Am sure it won't be long before your friends boyfs go, then it won't be in your face! Not long til easter. I stayed at home when I went to uni but my sis went away (4hrs car journey) and she really struggled. Is really tough. Can you treat yourself to something to cheer you up, new nail polish or sw mag. Hope you have a good day :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Im an hour and a half away from home on the train so its not too bad! Off to zumba with my friends tonight then out with the girls tonight (student night woohoo!) so im sure ill cheer up, just got a lot of free time on my hands recently which gets me thinking about home haha!

Charl I'm in NE Birmingham... Not keen on Dixy chicken but the pizza's are fab and value for money and usually on by one get one half price offer... not good....

Well the childrens meal is actually nice the chicken juicy and not dried out but I forgot to order my salad to go with it..... but by the time I'd eaten the apple sticks, the bits of salad that had come with hubs and ells burgers, no mayo... I didn't miss the salad tbh... only downside was I had to take my meal back twice, they gave me ordinary fries so I had to change those then found they'd given me nuggetts instead of strips, then found they'd given my son chicken burger instaed of cheeseburger arghh I hate that..... recommend the kids meal though I'll have it again....

Charl I'm in NE Birmingham... Not keen on Dixy chicken but the pizza's are fab and value for money and usually on by one get one half price offer... not good....

Well the childrens meal is actually nice the chicken juicy and not dried out but I forgot to order my salad to go with it..... but by the time I'd eaten the apple sticks, the bits of salad that had come with hubs and ells burgers, no mayo... I didn't miss the salad tbh... only downside was I had to take my meal back twice, they gave me ordinary fries so I had to change those then found they'd given me nuggetts instead of strips, then found they'd given my son chicken burger instaed of cheeseburger arghh I hate that..... recommend the kids meal though I'll have it again....

im such a pig id probably eat 3 of them meals if there free haha

Dinner!

ForumRunner_20130220_193147.png

Piri piri pork from sw website... With salad and bns chips.. and sprinkling of hex cheese..
Delish, but would go a little less on the piri piri next time! Blowing my head off!
X

Well done all the losses and Tilly 1 lb is nothing you get it off next week. Foodwise something wrong with me this week as I feel very disorganised and can't be bothered - I have been on plan but no motivation of having loads of salads as I normally do. Wishing scales are kind to me tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Looks good! Is it piri spices you buy?

I'd seen the recipe on site, so bought the Schwartz spice today! Mega hot but really tasty. I often make blends by finding recipes online if I have most of the ingredients in the cupboard.
I used about half tin of tomatoes as I had some left over. Cooked for a little longer than it says too. I'd totally recommend it Jen x

Are butter beans free on red? Am doubting it very much, just had them in my chilli (ee day), very yummy!

ForumRunner_20130220_202611.png

Uh oh!!!!! I have just eaten taco fries :-0 naughty me!!!!

But it was my WI this morn so at least that give me a full week to turn it around!!!!
(And they were yum :) )

Nope no butter beans Jen, sorry! Everyone's dinner looks yum :) dan just made us this..

Was so tasty! X

Attachments

• image-2823143784.jpg
    image-2823143784.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 56
Full from dinner made egg fried rice and turkey stir fry and some chinese curry sauce made from concentrate hoping its not too syn heavy.. just working it out now.. surprised seasame oil is only 2 syns per teaspoon panicked thinking it was going to be higher.... can it be counted as a hex like you can with olive oil? if so is it hex a or b please?

Piri piri looks good havent made that for years.....

Back