DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi, heb cereals on ee include 35g Kellogg's fruit and fibre, 35g tesc/asda whole grain blueberry wheats, 35g Jordan's no added sugar muesli, 40g Kellogg's all-bran, 35g Kellogg's bran flakes,30g Kellogg's all-bran choc crunch, 35g Kellogg's all-bran sultana bran, 35g Kellogg's frosted/raisin wheats, 35g nestle bite size shredded wheat, 35g nestle honey shredded wheat, 35g nestle shreddies coco/original, 35g unflavoured porridge oats, 30g weetabix choc spoon size and 35g weetabix crazy minis fruit and nut/strawberry x

Hi, heb cereals on ee include 35g Kellogg's fruit and fibre, 35g tesc/asda whole grain blueberry wheats, 35g Jordan's no added sugar muesli, 40g Kellogg's all-bran, 35g Kellogg's bran flakes,30g Kellogg's all-bran choc crunch, 35g Kellogg's all-bran sultana bran, 35g Kellogg's frosted/raisin wheats, 35g nestle bite size shredded wheat, 35g nestle honey shredded wheat, 35g nestle shreddies coco/original, 35g unflavoured porridge oats, 30g weetabix choc spoon size and 35g weetabix crazy minis fruit and nut/strawberry x

do u know if any of the dorset cereals are? Ta

With the branded stuff can I substitute in the aldi version for the same or not?xxx

Hi yes you can have 35g of Dorset simply delicious muesli, simply nutty muesli, tasty high fibre flakes with raisins, dates and apple or 35g tasty low fat flakes, apples, cherries, raspberries and cranberries x

do u know if any of the dorset cereals are? Ta

Hi yes you can have 35g of Dorset simply delicious muesli, simply nutty muesli, tasty high fibre flakes with raisins, dates and apple or 35g tasty low fat flakes, apples, cherries, raspberries and cranberries x

Thanks alot, see the dorset cereal in b&m all the time cheaper than the supermarkets but never bought it! But can now, ;)

Aw,I'm sure you will get them going again :) I made the bbq sauce last night for the first time, intending to use some for tonite's tea...except that my daughter polished off 3/4 off it!!!! Best start again..:rolleyes:

Aw,I'm sure you will get them going again :) I made the bbq sauce last night for the first time, intending to use some for tonite's tea...except that my daughter polished off 3/4 off it!!!! Best start again..:rolleyes:

It is rather tastey sauce I made up double the quantity and froze some. Its yummy

Youll have to make up a larger batch this time ha ha

Yum,
I just had a couple of Ww sausages in a whole meal roll with syn free onion chutney and salad for lunch.. Really tasty!
Are the WW SAUSAGES 0.5 or 1 each?.

Finished off with a rather tasty Aldi kitcat for 5.5!!

Last edited:
afternoon ladies hope everyine is okay fifth day on plan but still not showing a loss on the scales infact gained another half pound so doing se days but keeping an eye on calories im consuming even though i know youre not supposed tohave to

had a lovely work out on the gym equipment at the park today, just a shame its not near enough ti walk to and i had to drive there defo going to have the car at least twice a week si i can workout there it didnt matter that it was a bit drizzly whilst i was there

Never get on the scales in between weigh ins as the number will always be different, only weigh on on the same day, same time every week, good luck and have faith in sw lol it will work. Mot new eating plans can take the body 4-6 weeks to adjust to so just be patient x

I am also doing SW from home. I used to go to group, but through various life commitments I kept missing group, and if I missed a couple of weeks I'd think to myself well there is no point going back now and let myself eat what I wanted. Now I have stopped going to group the only person I have to answer to is myself, and I can stick to the plan because the weight in is done in my own home on my own timetable. I have done this before and lost a stone, and stupidly I let the weight slip back on, so now I am doing it from home again and this time the weight will not be piling back on!

One of the reasons I have signed up to this site is for support and guidance, this little community should be enough to keep us all on track!! Good luck xxx

Back