DOING SW FROM HOME???

What do you do for bingo wings?? Just realised today how bad mine are!!! x

if u go on NHS choices it as a 10 min workout not that it takes that long xx i am going to do it every night for 3 weeks and hopefully will see a difference as mine are horrid x

Yes Li, what are we missing???!!
Tonight I'm missing cheese on toast!
I so used to love class's, so much so I used to help wi .. Loved the whole thing.. But I love you guys xxx

I love you guys too so I'm staying here even though I'm at group if I can hep you guys with anything I'll try once I get the hang of the website

I'm missing cheese on toast tonight being bloody on EE I've got no hex's left to have it grrr

if u go on NHS choices it as a 10 min workout not that it takes that long xx i am going to do it every night for 3 weeks and hopefully will see a difference as mine are horrid x

Oooh i'm going to try that not only are my bingo wings terrible my upper arms look like cows thighs yikes

Welcome aboard emzy,nik and maz and anyone else I've missed you'll find everything you need here and everyone is lovely and supportive... wouldn;t be without my SWAH crew xxx

What do you do for bingo wings?? Just realised today how bad mine are!!! x
Iv lost 1/2 an inch off my bingo wings in 2 weeks which I think is pretty good, bought a shake weight off amazon been doing that every night before bed then following a davina mccall workout for arms about every other day

Iv lost 1/2 an inch off my bingo wings in 2 weeks which I think is pretty good, bought a shake weight off amazon been doing that every night before bed then following a davina mccall workout for arms about every other day

Ooh i wondered about gertting one of those but wasn't sure if they actually worked, might have to look out in sports soccer for one

I find this weather so hard as all I want to do is drink lol. Tonight I had 2 Coors light for 10syns, but hate that a bottle of wine is 24syns. I know in class the consultant doesn't recommend doing weekly syns that each new day is a new start and any syns not used from the previous day are just lost and can't be saved up, but I do see people on here talking about weekly syns. Does it work? X

I love you guys too so I'm staying here even though I'm at group if I can hep you guys with anything I'll try once I get the hang of the website

I'm missing cheese on toast tonight being bloody on EE I've got no hex's left to have it grrr

Ha ha... Bummer on the hex front!
Will be fab to have a cheeky insider :)

i dont tend to do weekly syns but like today i used 20 syns so im only gonna have 10 tomorrow xx i have got the davina dvd and its really good so might start doing that too xx

second day on plan, but it's helped being blummin ill with cold type virus and a mouth full of mouth ulcers, all I've managed is soft foods and soup and and gallons of water, can;t even manage chocolate as it's sticking to the ulcers... starving now but can't face eating anything else so might have some miso soup before bed

I find this weather so hard as all I want to do is drink lol. Tonight I had 2 Coors light for 10syns, but hate that a bottle of wine is 24syns. I know in class the consultant doesn't recommend doing weekly syns that each new day is a new start and any syns not used from the previous day are just lost and can't be saved up, but I do see people on here talking about weekly syns. Does it work? X

I know it works for some but I've never tried, wondering whether to next week now that I'm going to classes, got a party next week and we're all contributing to the nibbles, won't be having wine and I'm going with another SW friend so we're planing on taking some SW dishes too...

wondering if I can concoct some kind of fruit punch with sugar free cordials and mineral water.. so we can have syn free drinks and save my syns all week for the food.....

I've definitely had success on weekly syns, but the only thing you can do is give it a go and see if it works for you.
I actually think 24 is ok for a bottle.. Even if I do that once a week and rigidly stick to it the rest of the week I can still lose, but I guess I may lose more per week if I didn't...x
I

Really want to do exercise, but still waiting on scan results of the fractured vertebrae..
Though with this talk of bingo wings I was thinking some upper body arm exercises would surely be ok....? Even if i cant tone the wobbly belly, i could work on my arms...? Shall definitely be asking the consultant questions when I go in!

24 syns is not bad for one blow out at all xx

I have had such a bad day today,.. The 24 on top is ridiculous! Spent too inch time alone I think... And the food I have in for the kids has been far too tempting :( occasionally a blowout is necessary... I shall be an angel for the rest of the week...!

Hmm... That's what I was thinking on the exercise,,, hate it... I think it's stable as they are not rushing anything but would ive to be active again!vxx

Back