DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi llamasoks, I would say only ever weigh yourself once a week, chose a day, a time and wear more or less the same clothes or naked if you prefer lol. If you follow the plan 100% you should see a loss weighing in just once a week. Do you think you are following it 100%? Maybe if you follow ee and are finding the scales aren't movin on weigh in, maybe you just need to check that your plate def has 1/3superfree at every meal, that you snack on super free foods then free foods if still genuinely hungry, are you having between 5-15syns everyday, are you weighing and measuring your healthy extras, are you drinking 2 litres of water a day and doing some body magic throughout the week. So,e times it helps to mix your food up a bit and not eat the same things day in day out. If you are doing all this then maybe you should try success express for a week. Oh yes and always keep a food diary as it is very easy to forget about things we have aten if not written down there and then lol. Hope this helps and those scales starting showing results for you, good luck xx

Well done on everyone's losses. I've only lost 1lb this week I'm gutted as I thought I'd done good this week. but as my oh said it's still a loss and said well done. So hopefully I'll lose more next week as I'm going bk to basic and doing green as well :)

Hi llamasoks, I would say only ever weigh yourself once a week, chose a day, a time and wear more or less the same clothes or naked if you prefer lol. If you follow the plan 100% you should see a loss weighing in just once a week. Do you think you are following it 100%? Maybe if you follow ee and are finding the scales aren't movin on weigh in, maybe you just need to check that your plate def has 1/3superfree at every meal, that you snack on super free foods then free foods if still genuinely hungry, are you having between 5-15syns everyday, are you weighing and measuring your healthy extras, are you drinking 2 litres of water a day and doing some body magic throughout the week. So,e times it helps to mix your food up a bit and not eat the same things day in day out. If you are doing all this then maybe you should try success express for a week. Oh yes and always keep a food diary as it is very easy to forget about things we have aten if not written down there and then lol. Hope this helps and those scales starting showing results for you, good luck xx

It's so hard, I just want to hop on everyday when i get home from work.
I'm still actually losing weight, at about 3lbs a week at the moment, just seems to only come off on Thursdays, the night before I've stayed the same, but by the next day it's all disappeared, don't suppose it really matters as long as I'm losing. Have been doing exercise every night and eating more superfree than I knew existed!

I leave my scales at my sis in laws across the road so that way I can't jump on and off them. I would say always weigh in the morning as I would be 2-4lbs heavier at night although if you weigh at sae time every week I guess it shouldn't matter. I find weeks that I do loads of exercise and feel I am eating mainly super free that I don't actually lose much, its early lie my body goes not starvation mode. I find if I exercise 3 times a week and follow extra easy and keep an honest food diary that I do see losses. If you are losing 3lbs a week that is fab. What do you se your syns and healthy extras on? X ps if you were going to group you would only have one chance to weigh in that actually counts so try to discipline yourself lol x

Hi all I'm a newbie too. Started on Monday from home and so far so good. Looking forward to picking up hints and tips from all the pro's. :)

I leave my scales at my sis in laws across the road so that way I can't jump on and off them. I would say always weigh in the morning as I would be 2-4lbs heavier at night although if you weigh at sae time every week I guess it shouldn't matter. I find weeks that I do loads of exercise and feel I am eating mainly super free that I don't actually lose much, its early lie my body goes not starvation mode. I find if I exercise 3 times a week and follow extra easy and keep an honest food diary that I do see losses. If you are losing 3lbs a week that is fab. What do you se your syns and healthy extras on? X ps if you were going to group you would only have one chance to weigh in that actually counts so try to discipline yourself lol x

I find if I exercise on the weigh day it doesn't help, think my muscles bulk up just to irritate me! My Syns normally get spent on Velvet crunch rice crisps and the cheesy mug shots, as I only allow myself 8-10. Healthy extra a is normally always cheese (can't live without my cheddar!) and B varies, if I'm working it'll be an Alpen bar, but nimble bread at a weekend for a toastie :) What do you use yours on?
I might get the OH to hide the scales somewhere high up!

Yes def get those scales hidden!! I usually have 30g cheddar and either 2 nimble or 5 scan bran or sometimes a hifi bar. My syns are usually on crisps like spirals at 5 syns or ringos at 3.5(14g) bag. If I fancy something sweet I have a curly wurly for 6 or a freddo for 5. Also like the curly wurly scan bran cake and the ginger scan bran muffins lol oh and a meringue nest with loads of frozen berries and fat free yoghurt. You seem to be doin great keep it up, I want another 6lbs of for Christmas and then another stone for my birthday in March xx

Yes def get those scales hidden!! I usually have 30g cheddar and either 2 nimble or 5 scan bran or sometimes a hifi bar. My syns are usually on crisps like spirals at 5 syns or ringos at 3.5(14g) bag. If I fancy something sweet I have a curly wurly for 6 or a freddo for 5. Also like the curly wurly scan bran cake and the ginger scan bran muffins lol oh and a meringue nest with loads of frozen berries and fat free yoghurt. You seem to be doin great keep it up, I want another 6lbs of for Christmas and then another stone for my birthday in March xx

I'm quite fortunate in that I'm not really a sweetie person, I don't like chocolate! Anything crunchy with me, crisps, peanuts, crackers! do love the meringues with fruit though, that's a lovely kind of sweet!
You're doing well too, I'd like another 7lb by end of December, so then I'll have a well rounded 4 to lose in total! Though not sure I can lose all of that by my goal date!

Hi all I'm new to this forum but not to sw, on and off for years, been on plan for 8 wks lost 1st 9lb so far. Using sw online as I don't like group stuff. I weigh in on sat. Good luck to everyone for this wk.

Debbie

Hi Debsrudd Welcome, amazing weight loss in such a short time, well done you keep it up. What plan do you follow? X

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the warm welcome, another 3lb off this week so total loss of 1st 12lb I follow extra easy as it fits in with the rest of the family.

debbie

Wow Debbie that's brilliant! I'm on the same plan, is that a loss with exercise or just eating great? Sounds like you're doing so well! :)

Hey everyone, good luck and well done to everyone who is successfully doing SW at home! A wee bit about me; I joined a SW group in May 2013 and I lost 1st1lb but I stopped going to group early July 2013; many reasons - mostly that I have had to travel the country with work and it always seemed to be Wed night away, grrr. A lot of excuses in there as well!

However, although I feel like my eating habits have slipped slightly, it can't be as bad as I thought as I weighed myself yesterday and since July's SW weigh in I've gained 1lb. Quite delighted with that I must say. However, as I stopped gyming as well, I feel less toned/more flabby.

So, as I've managed for 5 months to not gain back all my weight (without really consciously trying to food optimise) I'm going to give it a shot at home following the plan. I'll be on the forums a LOT :D

Let's do this!!

Amanda

Half off for me this week. I was expecting a gain after the weekend so I'm chuffed with that. I'm gonna go for 100% for next few days as I have a party on sat and a christening on sun. Here's hoping !

2lbs off for me this week, thrilled as I've not been great and have definitely been going for the easier options, a mugshot as a snack instead of making a fruit salad. Will pull my proverbial socks up!

Hi

I'm a newbie doing it from home too.. :) inspired by a work colleague who lost loads of weight before her wedding in July! Hoping to lose 3st9lb for my holiday with the OH in July and also to be chief bridesmaid at my aunties wedding in August!

Hi

I'm a newbie doing it from home too.. :) inspired by a work colleague who lost loads of weight before her wedding in July! Hoping to lose 3st9lb for my holiday with the OH in July and also to be chief bridesmaid at my aunties wedding in August!

Hi Emily, we have about the same amount to lose and are about the same height, I'd be really interested in how you're getting along. Have you thought about doing a diary?. X

Back