DOING SW FROM HOME???

I did :) thanks for your help xxx

I can't remember how you work out club 10, is it just when you have lost 10% of your body weight xx

Yes it is, I think :) Which reminds me I have lost 10% now! Off to find the sticker :p x

Awesome thanks well done on getting your club ten :)

Ive just done 30 minutes exercise using the biggest loser challenge wii game, god I'm beat lol, clearly more unfit than I thought

Welcome blackhawk, I'm new too just started posting recently and still finding my feet and trying to fit in. That's an amazing first couple weeks you have had, well done! You enjoying the plan? I'm finding it pretty easy to stick to, this site is great for tips, I've learned a lot on here!

Meliososo said:
I've actually noticed that Im eating less at my big meals like lunch and dinner. Im usually leaving things now. I left the peas today as they weren't a superfree food so figured Id eat the superfree while I still had room! Apparently you can ask for less cheese on the pizza too so I might do that and use the cheese as a HeA for the day and just use some syns from Saturday and have a starter as well. Then maybe a workout DVD in the evening (its a midday meal) to make myself feel better lol.

Whatever I decide on Im going to enjoy it!

I'm sooo glad you mentioned that peas aren't superfree!! Made me go and have another glance at my food list! I honestly thought they were super free and have been counting them in my 1/3 super free! Won't be doing that from now on! Lol! Thank you!

Welcome blackhawk, I'm new too just started posting recently and still finding my feet and trying to fit in. That's an amazing first couple weeks you have had, well done! You enjoying the plan? I'm finding it pretty easy to stick to, this site is great for tips, I've learned a lot on here!

Hi fairy bug :) well done on your losses so far too xx we are similar lol we are the same height and were the same starting weight :) I am loving the plan, I had forgotten how nice healthy food was, made bangers and mash and tomatoes for tea (I had one sausage as they had 4 syns in each) and I turned the potatoe peelings into crisps at the same time they are yummy

I thought peas were superfree too but saw someone say they were adding sweercorn and peas to pasta and someone pointed out neither of those are superfree!

I'm so annoyed about peas - I have them with everything! Grrrr... At least it's better than having nothing though! I will have to find a new veg that's easy to have a lot of :\

I had my interview for the au pair job on Skype last night, and it went amazingly! We talked for an hour straight and could have continued but they wanted me to get sleep for my exams :p So excited that I could be moving to France in September!

Hope everyone is well and sticking to plan! :) x

Ah that's brilliant news!! It is annoying about peas and sweetcorn but they are still one of your 5 a day, even if they aren't Superfree so it's ok really well that's what I think anyway xx

Ah that's brilliant news!! It is annoying about peas and sweetcorn but they are still one of your 5 a day, even if they aren't Superfree so it's ok really well that's what I think anyway xx
Yeah I was worrying a little bit thinking I shouldn't be having them but they are still free aren't they,

Oh wow, I've only just seen this thread. Can I join please?! I've been doing SW for about two years, but I've stopped going to class to save some money :( I know it's only a fiver a week, but I left my full time job to go back to Uni so every little helps!

I still have them with most dinner time meals as you say they're still good for me an free foods. :)

Blackhawk said:
Yeah I was worrying a little bit thinking I shouldn't be having them but they are still free aren't they,

I usually try and have free stuff in my meals and snack on Superfree or hex's. Saying that I probably shouldn't give any advice as I'm not doing very well at the mo! X

Welcome parfittaroles! Good luck with going it at home. I like to think of people here as my 'group' as I still get the encouragement and advice I would have got with paying £5 a week :)

Hey guys, i have searched high and low and cant find the syns anywhere but i am wondering how many syns koka curry noodles are if anybody can help please. Thanks all

Hey guys, i have searched high and low and cant find the syns anywhere but i am wondering how many syns koka curry noodles are if anybody can help please. Thanks all

Yeah i would like to know this too as i think they are nicer and cheaper than the batchelors

They are MUCH nicer. I read somewhere on here that the chicken ones are free but not sure about curry.

I would be interested in knowing about the koka noodles too - remember hearing rumours of it a while ago but it was just from someone's consultant saying rather than any real proof - as the Non low fat supernoodles have mega syns as do most prepacked flavoured noodles die to all the palm oil in them. So I didn't want to rush out and buy them based on someone's consultant saying they are free as they could of course be wrong! X

Hi everyone. I really want to get a exercise trampett or small exercise trampoline but i cant find one that will hold my weight . I dont want the big ones that you put out in the garden though. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great x

Back