DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think option drinking choc is 2syns and do u mean fruit cordial as in squash?! If so as long as it's sugar free it's free to drink :)

Miss Lindsay said:
Hi, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think option drinking choc is 2syns and do u mean fruit cordial as in squash?! If so as long as it's sugar free it's free to drink :)

Hi miss Lindsay

Thanks so much for the reply, very helpful :)

I've started the plan today, 4 days earlier than planned as I was starting to think I'd lose my motivation if I didn't get started.

I've ordered myself some scales that come with a free tape measure so that I can start weighing myself, and am hoping to do weekly weigh ins on a monday morning :D

So far have been quite good food wise

Brekkie - fibre plus bar (hexb), 2 satsumas and a muller light toffee

Lunch - fry light mushrooms, grilled bacon, tomatoes, beans, poached eggs

Snack - 36.5 g mars bar (8 syns)

Dinner - is going to be chilli, with a bit of rice or pasta and a little bit of light cheddar cheese (hexa)

I have to say I feel fab to be on the plan properly :D

Hello all

I am on day 4 so far so good :)

I am not sleeping well and am craving hot milky drink - think I am ok with milk allowance as I just use that in tea during the day but I am just working out the best way to get the chocolate element of hot chocolate !!!

I don't have a list of syns ( I know wine and that's all I have needed to know!!) would be much appreciated if someone could give me some choc advice please :)

Thanks, blue

Hi Bluebell.....I like the cadburys highlights hot choc drink (2syns) I've tried others and in my opinion this is the best one, I usually use a bit of milk from my allowance in it rather than just water, also I have some chocolate nearly every night....I buy the Aldi Moser Roth 85% dark chocolate, the pack contains 5 x 25g little bars (7 syns)..I have half of one of them (3.5 syns), nice combined with either the highlights choc or a nice glass of red wine mmmm :D

things like highlights and treats can be worked out 20 cals = 1 syn

suzyflo said:
Hi Bluebell.....I like the cadburys highlights hot choc drink (2syns) I've tried others and in my opinion this is the best one, I usually use a bit of milk from my allowance in it rather than just water, also I have some chocolate nearly every night....I buy the Aldi Moser Roth 85% dark chocolate, the pack contains 5 x 25g little bars (7 syns)..I have half of one of them (3.5 syns), nice combined with either the highlights choc or a nice glass of red wine mmmm :D

Hiya

Thanks so much for the reply .

I think I will go for highlights with warm milk as I have some at home already

Mmmm red wine - there's a thought
< grin >

Bluebell40 said:
Hello all

I am on day 4 so far so good :)

I am not sleeping well and am craving hot milky drink - think I am ok with milk allowance as I just use that in tea during the day but I am just working out the best way to get the chocolate element of hot chocolate !!!

I don't have a list of syns ( I know wine and that's all I have needed to know!!) would be much appreciated if someone could give me some choc advice please :)

Thanks, blue

Invest in some options, there's loads of flavours and only 2 syns per mug, I love the coconut and the turkish delight flavours!!

Bluebell40 said:
Thanks very much for your replies - I have been drinking it all week so let's hope so <grin>

I'm addicted to diet cherry pepsi at the moment and the only place I've seen it on sale is asda though

Hello, I've come to join you guys, as I'm starting again from home. Its not just the £5 a week its.....

(..I want to be slimmer of the week every time I lose, and I can if I'm the only one getting on my scales :D
)

It mostly is the £5 a week tbh, my consultant wasn't great and I didn't get much out of meetings. I'm sure I can do this.

Back