DOING SW FROM HOME???

85poundsandcounting said:
Hello, I've come to join you guys, as I'm starting again from home. Its not just the £5 a week its.....

(..I want to be slimmer of the week every time I lose, and I can if I'm the only one getting on my scales :D )

It mostly is the £5 a week tbh, my consultant wasn't great and I didn't get much out of meetings. I'm sure I can do this.

I'm starting from home! I'm saving my £5 every week for new clothes when I reach target! And I'm totally with you on wanting to be slimmer of the week every week :)

Hello, I've come to join you guys, as I'm starting again from home. Its not just the £5 a week its.....

(..I want to be slimmer of the week every time I lose, and I can if I'm the only one getting on my scales :D
)

It mostly is the £5 a week tbh, my consultant wasn't great and I didn't get much out of meetings. I'm sure I can do this.

Hi :) Im in the same boat really, cannot afford the classes week in week out and i kinda clashed with the consultant.

We can do this our way! :D

Hi guys, i've done the plan several times and just don't see the point in rejoining a group again when i know the plan like the back of my hand so I'll join you if that's ok. Had a sneeky look at the scales today and they say i've lost around 5lb in under a week, I am gobsmacked :O. Good luck to all of you :)

wychypoo said:
Hi Blue,
Wine is my downfall too are you giving up drink all together or are you saving your syns for wine?

Lol - are you watching me<grin> just got back home after having a quick drink after work!!!! I was giving up altogether in a massive attempt to lose weight before I go in for an operation on 25 th jan but succumbed to the social aspect today!!!

This was the first drink since new years eve - normally I would have one or two drinks a night, so not too bad - however I am going to have another couple tonight because I really would like it. I haven't used any syns this week apart from a highlights last night so should be ok with the wine.

My 14 year old daughter is cooking SW dinner tonight so I can't get the alcohol munchies and will try and not have a drink again until next Friday !!!

Now for a bath

Blue x

Hello all

I weighed in today , my first , and lost 4 lb whoop!!! This is over 6 days as I want to weigh on Sunday mornings not on a Monday.

I did have a bottle of wine and 2 g& slimline t's over the week, but apart from one highlights they were my only 'syns'

I haven't got any packs so am doing this from old knowledge and this groups help so I must be doing something right....,

Hello all

I weighed in today , my first , and lost 4 lb whoop!!! This is over 6 days as I want to weigh on Sunday mornings not on a Monday.

I did have a bottle of wine and 2 g& slimline t's over the week, but apart from one highlights they were my only 'syns'

I haven't got any packs so am doing this from old knowledge and this groups help so I must be doing something right....,

Well done, thats fantastic :D

I weighed in on Saturday morning after only 4 days on plan and I've lost 2lbs! Must be doing something right! will be weighing weekly on a sat morning from now on :)

I weighed in on Saturday morning after only 4 days on plan and I've lost 2lbs! Must be doing something right! will be weighing weekly on a sat morning from now on :)
Im a saturday weigher too :) Well done on your loss :)

Just as a warning to you all - most varieties of "normal" no added sugar squash are free. Be careful with "high juice" versions though, a lot of them have Syns in them (usually 1 for 2 or 3 glasses).

I know it's not much but in case you're being super strict with yourselves I thought I'd let you know :D

First weigh in this morning, 3lb lost. I am happy with that but when i have done it in the past i have lost a little bit more than that on a first week. And i've stuck to it 100%. At least it's going in the right direction i suppose!
My OH has pointed out though that up until the night before i started SW again, i was eating the usual Christmas junk so it could be that that's made the loss a bit less.
I'll stick to it 100% again this week, lets see if i can do the same/better. :)

Well done Spookess, a great first week's loss! :D

alwyn said:
Just as a warning to you all - most varieties of "normal" no added sugar squash are free. Be careful with "high juice" versions though, a lot of them have Syns in them (usually 1 for 2 or 3 glasses).

I know it's not much but in case you're being super strict with yourselves I thought I'd let you know :D

Hiya

Thanks very much - I did think that the hi juice might not be good - I have to watch that I don't drink my girls juice by mistake

Yeah, I get my hubby the high juice one because he thinks Robinson's tastes chemically.

I'm just synning it now. I don't have that many syns anyway. You can always check on the website or post it in the syns section here if you do drink it accidentally!

Hi im doing it from home with a 6 week old baby its ard to do much, i have nevee been to classes bought the books off ebay hopeful here tomorrow :D

hazebabes said:
Hi im doing it from home with a 6 week old baby its ard to do much, i have nevee been to classes bought the books off ebay hopeful here tomorrow :D

Good luck but be kind to yourself , especially with a new baby

Back