DOING SW FROM HOME???

suzyflo said:
There are some great losses, well done, keep up the good work :clap:...my weigh in tomorrow..nervous, eek. :hide:

I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

3.4lbs loss this week (thank you boyf for the super accurate weighing scales I had for Christmas who tell u stones, pounds and ounces!) but I've been super ill all weekend so sure this has helped as had no appetite most of Saturday. First sick day off wrk in over 2 years today it was a test of my will power not to eat every bit of chocolate in my house yday, if I could have got off the sofa I'm sure I would have!! Lol x

Hi another newbie, I'm doing it from home as I live in Australia. I did EE for my first week and managed to lose 4lbs so going to continue with it again this week. This forum is great for information, support and motivation. Nikki

3.4lbs loss this week (thank you boyf for the super accurate weighing scales I had for Christmas who tell u stones, pounds and ounces!) but I've been super ill all weekend so sure this has helped as had no appetite most of Saturday. First sick day off wrk in over 2 years today it was a test of my will power not to eat every bit of chocolate in my house yday, if I could have got off the sofa I'm sure I would have!! Lol x

Which scales did you get?

Hi sue, their by Salter, couldn't tell u what model though sorry! They were on offer in ASDA £15 off :) I've had lots of digital scales and these are the most accurate ones I've had :) x

Hi another newbie, I'm doing it from home as I live in Australia. I did EE for my first week and managed to lose 4lbs so going to continue with it again this week. This forum is great for information, support and motivation. Nikki

Hi Njay and welcome...what a good first week, well done :)

3.4lbs....that is super accurate! Well done. :) Hope you're feeling better.

Well it was 3lbs and 4 ounces which is 1/4 of a pound. Yeah I'm impressed with them, would recommend to anyone who's weighing from home, on sale for £10 (were £25) in asda :) I'm feeling a bit better and no longer boiling from the inside out, thanks for the well wishes, lovely of you x

Hi, I'm doing slimming world from home too, started last friday, i managed to get the books from a friend, just hope I'm doing it correctly when i haven't been to a group before, will see if i weigh less this friday lol

If ur unsure of anything charl just ask, ppl are lovely on here also there is a lady called fatfighter83 on YouTube who explain the plan which you might find helpful, there's lots of good videos on there x

Back