DOING SW FROM HOME???

Love2bSlim said:
Please help people!!!
Second week on plan 100%...second gain!! Both weeks I have blooming gained!
So disheartening when you try so hard. :(

Hiya Love2bSlim it is disheartening when you think you are 100%, can you post a menu plan? Maybe you are just miscounting something?

Hello!

And welcome to the newbies on this thread :)

Well can't remember the last time I posted but I put on 1ib over christmas (which I was very pleased about!) and weighed today for the 1st time since 28th Dec and have lost 2ib - so well chuffed. I even had 1 chinese meal and 2 indian takeaways last week although one of the indians was 100% on plan, the other indian was on plan but had wine and the chinese was not on plan at all, with lots of drink - although walked well over 6 miles that day so hoping that helped!

Looking forward to helping any newbies out who needs any advice - love2bslim, can we see a few food diaries so maybe we could see where you are going wrong? Are you doing red/green/EE and have you done another diet before SW - like milk shake diets would mean you would gain weight for a week or so whilst your body gets used to food and should even out after a few weeks

Anna xx

Anna Banana said:
Hello!

And welcome to the newbies on this thread :)

Well can't remember the last time I posted but I put on 1ib over christmas (which I was very pleased about!) and weighed today for the 1st time since 28th Dec and have lost 2ib - so well chuffed. I even had 1 chinese meal and 2 indian takeaways last week although one of the indians was 100% on plan, the other indian was on plan but had wine and the chinese was not on plan at all, with lots of drink - although walked well over 6 miles that day so hoping that helped!

Looking forward to helping any newbies out who needs any advice - love2bslim, can we see a few food diaries so maybe we could see where you are going wrong? Are you doing red/green/EE and have you done another diet before SW - like milk shake diets would mean you would gain weight for a week or so whilst your body gets used to food and should even out after a few weeks

Anna xx

Hi Anna

Well done on the loss and with Chinese and Indian too - wow :)

How do you manage Indian takeaway on plan? Is it complicated to work out ?

Blue :)

Love2bSlim said:
Please help people!!!
Second week on plan 100%...second gain!! Both weeks I have blooming gained!
So disheartening when you try so hard. :(

Hiya

I was going to say the same to you as Anna about whether you have been low carbing before as that has affected me in the past.

Please stick with it :)

Hi Bluebell40,

When we have an indian I go for a vegetable jalfrazi and boiled rice (on a green day) an average portion is about 6 syns and so far (touch wood) I haven't gained and have one about once a week (last week was a bit different when I had 2!) The night I drank, I also had 2 popodoms which I normally don't have as they are 4 syns each but I suppose I was just within my daily syns with the food and the wine was extra obviously!

Anna xx

Hi all, I am a newbie and doing this from home too, find it more relaxing and hopefully with this site and everyones help I will lose weight. But I really cannot believe how much you can eat and still lose weight!

I have gone to meetings before but this was when I was doing WW and was disappointed with the consultants coming and going. All they seemed interested in was getting your money and gossiping with a few who they wanted to speak to then after being there 45 minutes would then say a few words and see you next week!!

Sorry about the little rant then :)...would anyone be able to answer a query about being bloated please!! I have only been on the EE plan since Sunday and feel quite bloated for some reason, is this normal and does it get better?

Hope to hear from you and thank you for reading.

Tracy x

Sorry about the little rant then :)...would anyone be able to answer a query about being bloated please!! I have only been on the EE plan since Sunday and feel quite bloated for some reason, is this normal and does it get better?...

Tracy x

Hi Tracy,

I've seen lots of people mention bloating in the 1st couple of weeks - personally I suspect an increase in fibre to be the main culprit, but I don't know for sure - it definitely will go away though.
I would try upping your water intake if you haven't done so already

Hope that helps, and good luck!:)

Hello can I join in please? going to start tomorrow. I have the new mag and tesco delivery coming this evening (late i know) and will be raring to go tomorrow hope we can all keep each other motivated?

Hi Tracy,

I've seen lots of people mention bloating in the 1st couple of weeks - personally I suspect an increase in fibre to be the main culprit, but I don't know for sure - it definitely will go away though.
I would try upping your water intake if you haven't done so already

Hope that helps, and good luck!:)

Thank you, I will try taking more water.

I did notice today however that wasn't as bloated as didn't have bread or 2 alpen light bars like I had the other days. This morning I had porridge and a jacket for lunch. :)

Hello can I join in please? going to start tomorrow. I have the new mag and tesco delivery coming this evening (late i know) and will be raring to go tomorrow hope we can all keep each other motivated?

Hi Picklepud

Loving the name, lol....I am a newbie here too and started the EE plan on Monday.

I'm still getting my head round how much you can eat though and frightened I might eat too much, but so far loving it except the feeling a bit bloated!

Hope to speak again soon and good luck with your weight loss journey. :)

Tracy

doubletrouble said:
Hi Picklepud

Loving the name, lol....I am a newbie here too and started the EE plan on Monday.

I'm still getting my head round how much you can eat though and frightened I might eat too much, but so far loving it except the feeling a bit bloated!

Hope to speak again soon and good luck with your weight loss journey. :)

Tracy

General rule of thumb is just eat till you are full/ satisfied if u feel stuffed then you have eaten too much.

I had same issues at first, couldn't understand how eating twice what I normally would could lose me weight!

Aagghh

Fell off the plan last night - didn't get home from work until really late as had to go to a&e with eldest daughter ( she is fine now). So didn't have time and if honest inclination to cook so we had take a way pizza and garlic bread which I ordered when walking past whilst walking the dog and collected on the way back - too easy! I did eat less of it than I normally would so that's a good thing!
Also my daughter really wanted it and I am trying to not let my diet affect her attitude to food - that was my main reason for going off plan if I am honest because I didn't really want it :-(

Oh and I have gone completely over my syns this week - between 85 and 90 before the pizza !!! And that was the wine that I had last night , stress drinking , never a good thing!

Anyway - sorry for the ramble , back on track today , no syns left and weigh on Sunday morning - maybe I can rescue this week a little bit :)

Blue x

General rule of thumb is just eat till you are full/ satisfied if u feel stuffed then you have eaten too much.

I had same issues at first, couldn't understand how eating twice what I normally would could lose me weight!

Thank you. :)

I am sure I will get better as each week goes on and will definitely only eat until I feel full. Sometimes it only takes half a sandwich and I feel full, lol.

Thank you, I will try taking more water.

I did notice today however that wasn't as bloated as didn't have bread or 2 alpen light bars like I had the other days. This morning I had porridge and a jacket for lunch. :)

I used to find when I had the Alpen Bars I would bloat up like never before. I don't have them now and I feel much better for it now.

Maybe try leaving them out for a few days and see how you get on? :)

I used to find when I had the Alpen Bars I would bloat up like never before. I don't have them now and I feel much better for it now.

Maybe try leaving them out for a few days and see how you get on? :)

Not had any for 2 days and already feel less bloated. Thank you.

x

Hi everyone, i'm new to SW and im doing it from home. I have the info from Ebay but im not understanding the EE day. Is there a forum that could help explain this or anyone know of any websites with info on this!? Started on tue doing only red and green days and ive already lost 4lb so im very happy with the plan just would like to know about the EE day. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, i'm new to SW and im doing it from home. I have the info from Ebay but im not understanding the EE day. Is there a forum that could help explain this or anyone know of any websites with info on this!? Started on tue doing only red and green days and ive already lost 4lb so im very happy with the plan just would like to know about the EE day. Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome! :) Have you tried reading this sticky thread?

Back