DOING SW FROM HOME???

leaserule said:
Exactly what i needed. The EE day is as good as it sounds! Thanks Toni! :)

You're very welcome. I personally still get a little confused over it so tend to stick to red/green but that pot did make it a whole lot clearer for me.

Hi everyone, i'm new to SW and im doing it from home. I have the info from Ebay but im not understanding the EE day. Is there a forum that could help explain this or anyone know of any websites with info on this!? Started on tue doing only red and green days and ive already lost 4lb so im very happy with the plan just would like to know about the EE day. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum Leaserule, good luck on your weight loss journey. :)

Really feeling like im not losing any weight at all this week, ive been exercising everyday and following the plan completely but feel really down

How can you be down about something you have no idea about :confused: there is no way you can "feel" if you are losing weight or not.
Stop feeling down and thinking about what might not be - be positive if you have been doing what you should. :bighug:

Really feeling like im not losing any weight at all this week, ive been exercising everyday and following the plan completely but feel really down

*hugs* It's impossible to know exactly what is happening to your body. I know it's frustrating, I've lost 15lbs since starting SW and in myself I feel no thinner. I'm lighter, but I've been measuring myself too and barely lost a couple of inches. I just have to trust that in time it will happen and meanwhile just be patient :) you're not going to drop it all overnight!

*hugs* It's impossible to know exactly what is happening to your body. I know it's frustrating, I've lost 15lbs since starting SW and in myself I feel no thinner. I'm lighter, but I've been measuring myself too and barely lost a couple of inches. I just have to trust that in time it will happen and meanwhile just be patient :) you're not going to drop it all overnight!

Thanks :) I know im not gonna see any difference on a day to day basis, but i feel really bloated and horrible. Really stressed as well and i know that isnt helping :(

MUST THINK POSITIVE! :D

Well, I managed to lose 2lbs this week, despite not always being good. oops. Must try harder this week to stay on plan though.

Hello all

I too lost 2 pounds . I am happy with this as I ate pizza and g bread and had a scone ( without butter) on Friday as it was birthday cakes at work and I have had way more wine than my syns would allow.

Will be better next week - last week was a very difficult one so actually pleased I didn't give in altogether .

So that's 4 pounds off week 1 and 2 week 2 . 9 days until hospital so will hopefully have lost half a stone by them which I will be happy with.

Blue x

Well, I managed to lose 2lbs this week, despite not always being good. oops. Must try harder this week to stay on plan though.

Thats fantastic, well done. I hope i can lose that this week :)

Hi there,

Stayed the same this week... it could have been a lot worse than that so will have to be good this week *smile* Was thinking of going to group just one time to get new book but I'm not sure if I have the confidence to do this..... and it will get to me weighing more ~ I weigh first thing in the morning and with nothing but a smile ~ and class is evening with clothes on. Ah well.... just decide on Tuesday ~ see what the weather is like I guess.

Here's to a good week for us all

JUdith & Pickle

Well done, I did the same on my first week, looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanx bluebell! Hope I can lose some next week, seem to have run out of cash so am probably on SW chips and mushy peas every night and pasta n sauce/savoury prices for lunches. Fruit will be out until I get paid I think ;-)

Just realised, i've reached my first mini-target today too!! Really really happy now! I put £5 per week into a money box instead of paying for group and that way when i get to target i will have money to buy the new clothes that i will need. When i reach a mini target i take £10 out to treat myself for a job well done. Sooooo i have just been on Ebay and got a gorgeous Chloe Paddington Bag (yeah it's fake but that doesn't bother me in the slightest) for £7.50! Woo Hoo! Can't wait til next treat time!!

Well done on your great losses. I'm thinking about joining you SW from home peeps. I currently go to group on a Wed. Have been going for quite a while and always stay for image therapy. However, for a while been finding group and C are demotivating me. Lots of new people joined after Christmas. When they hear what I have lost they look really impressed. Problem is they always go on to ask how long it took. When I say it took over a year to lose 4 stone they look disappointed and that makes me feel inadequate. I did my best! It's more of a marathon than a race for me. Then my C will use me as a cautionary tale as I tried SW before, stopped going to group, put it on and came back. I prefer to look forward and not be reminded of past failures. Sorry about the rant!

Well done on your great losses. I'm thinking about joining you SW from home peeps. I currently go to group on a Wed. Have been going for quite a while and always stay for image therapy. However, for a while been finding group and C are demotivating me. Lots of new people joined after Christmas. When they hear what I have lost they look really impressed. Problem is they always go on to ask how long it took. When I say it took over a year to lose 4 stone they look disappointed and that makes me feel inadequate. I did my best! It's more of a marathon than a race for me. Then my C will use me as a cautionary tale as I tried SW before, stopped going to group, put it on and came back. I prefer to look forward and not be reminded of past failures. Sorry about the rant!

You should be proud of all you have lost, no matter how quick or long it took you. Plus the group have no right to judge as everyone is different. Im doing it from home as ive had issues with the group (kinda like yours)

Keep at it and keep your head high you are doing fanatastic *hugs*

Aww, don't feel inadequate! 4 stone in a year is fantastic - and most of the people I met in group were losing nowhere near 4st a year anyway - I think it's incredibly rude of your C to keep pointing out your regains.
Maybe you could save your weekly fee as an incentive for a big treat like some other posters. I've started to put my fiver away every week now (along with a quid for every pound I lose) and by the time I get to target I'll have the money for a whole new look! Better in your pocket than in that of someone who makes you feel like you;ve failed imo

Back