DOING SW FROM HOME???

It is rude isn't it. Thought perhaps I was being too sensitive! Think I might do it from home when my countdown is finished. Like the idea of saving the money each week.

Can't believe my weigh in this mornng showed I have only stayed the same !!! This is my first week as well, sooo disappointed to say the least :cry:I really don't know what to do now.

My first few days of EE plan didn't go very well as I didn't quite understand it but after that I did exactly what you are supposed to do and had 1/3 of superfree with every meal and had between 5 and 10 syns a day!!!! I haven't even had any nights out or alcohol either.

What should I do anyone, try the EE again or do the red/green days?

If you we're really naughty just before you started it could be that which has caught up with you. If you did well in your first week and have a good week this week you should have a good loss next time. Not everyone has a loss the first week. Just remember that youve stayed the same, not gained. Thats got to be good news :)

_Ally_ said:
It is rude isn't it. Thought perhaps I was being too sensitive! Think I might do it from home when my countdown is finished. Like the idea of saving the money each week.

It is totally out of order and she should not be doing it!!

The money you save will be a big plus you can treat yourself x

i brought a charm bracelet and every time i lost 7lb i got a charm to go on it which was really good untill the bracelet broke :(

Can I join in? I'm doing SW from home although I've paid for the online membership so that I can access the syns online calculator, and in my head I'm more likely to stick to it now I've made a financial commitment :)

I weighed in for the first time yesterday and lost 2.5lbs. A bit disappointed as when I've started SW before I've always lost more than that. Hey ho, I'm putting it down to night shifts (always mess my digestive system up!) and hormones. Hopefully I'll have a good week this week!

juejon said:
i brought a charm bracelet and every time i lost 7lb i got a charm to go on it which was really good untill the bracelet broke :(

That's a really good idea. DH surprised me with a beautiful Links of London bracelet at Christmas so may have to suggest the charm idea to him ;). Get yourself a new bracelet!(or even better get someone else to get you one ;) )

If you we're really naughty just before you started it could be that which has caught up with you. If you did well in your first week and have a good week this week you should have a good loss next time. Not everyone has a loss the first week. Just remember that youve stayed the same, not gained. Thats got to be good news :)

Thank you for you encouragement :)

I have also just heard from my doctor this morning that my thyroid tablets need increasing as the levels are not quite right. This could be one reason why not lost this week but either way will continue to try and hopefully it will pay off in the end.

Hello :)
The only group I could actually physically get to was held on a night that I'm busy, so I decided to cough up the money in advance and join online.
So far so good, first weigh in was on Saturday and I'd lost 6lbs.
I'm starting to struggle a bit with meal ideas now though!
Kate x

That's a really good idea. DH surprised me with a beautiful Links of London bracelet at Christmas so may have to suggest the charm idea to him ;). Get yourself a new bracelet!(or even better get someone else to get you one ;) )

i keep hinting its our 20th anniversary soon and we are going on our first holiday alone so i might get a nice surprise if he listens to my hints lol

Am doing it from home too, though slowly discovering things are a bit different (SYNS!) than when I went to class a couple of years ago!!
Two dissapointing first weeks, but will keep going!

Hope everyone is having a good week. 3lbs off for me today, 7lb in total. As I'm slimmer of the week in my house I've given myself the fruitbowl and had a kiwi out of it. :D :D

85poundsandcounting said:
Hope everyone is having a good week. 3lbs off for me today, 7lb in total. As I'm slimmer of the week in my house I've given myself the fruitbowl and had a kiwi out of it. :D :D

This made me lol congrats on your 3lbs that's a great loss!!

I'm so chuffed. I managed to lose 5lbs on my first week of SW. That was including a meal out with the family at a restaurant with very little choice of any healthy food and also the next day I cooked SW chips and ended up dropping the baking tray with the whole meal (including chicken) on the floor and as we were in a rush I very badly had a McDonalds. I was a bit doubtful of the diet at the time but ill be sticking to the plan 100% now as if I'd been 100% last week I could've lost even more! So happy with this diet can't believe nice the food is and how much you can eat! :D

xx

Hi everyone,

I weighed in a day earlier this week due to not being at work in the morning (where I normally weigh-in) and I have stayed the same. I am happy with that though as I have had a few chocs this week (and another indian take away!) my little boy isn't well at the moment and been a bit stressed / worried but determined to get under 10 stone by his 2nd birthday on 1st Feb - I will then be in single figures and would have lost 2 stone - only 2ib to go and I will do it LOL!

Anna xxx

Back