DOING SW FROM HOME???

suzyflo said:
STS for me this week....better than a gain though :)

Good luck to every one else :D

Exactly!! Maybe your toning up? Maybe check your measurements?

This site is great for all the support you need. I did SW from home before, having never gone to group. Been off sw for about 2 years looking forward to getting back into it, eating lots of yummy things and losing weight :)

X

Exactly!! Maybe your toning up? Maybe check your measurements?

Thanks, I will check because I've been doing a bit of walking - but I have a feeling it's more to do with me spending my syns on wine, crisps and chocolate most nights! ;)

I'm doing it at home too! Mostly because I don't have money or transport, and I may have just had bad luck with groups but whenever I've been to one in the past I havn't found them very friendly. This forum is great motivation anyway, all I need! :D

2 days to weigh in, and after staying the same last week I'm hoping to at least lose a 1Lb or 2! I've been working out everyday and being good food wise... Apart from the McFlurry I had last night! xxx

Hello,

Well I have lost 2ib this week making me at the 2 stone mark! I am very happy as I have had a bit of chocolate this past week (stressed) but haven't been eating much due to worry so probably helped a bit. I am now in single figures (well 9st 13ib) but I can now say I am 9 stone something! haven't been this light since my wedding in 2008.

I decided to measure myself, and I have lost 8 inches on my bust, 8 inches on my waist and 8 inches on my hips (I measured myself when I 1st started SW) I recommend people doing the same, as you don't see the weight fall off but can really notice the inches when you get the tape measure out.

Hope you are all well

Anna xx

Wow well done Anna..sounds great!!

Well I must admit defeat I tried doing it from home for 2 weeks without much joy so went and joined a wonderful group last week weighed in yesterday with a 10.5 loss. Therefore will be leaving this thread and joining the tuesday weighers. Good luck to you all but I need the discipline of the group and the support of the consultant.

Started doing it alone yesterday after a failed attempt last Spring. Was no one's fault, just can't keep it up with working funny shifts. So here I go again with 10lbs minimum to lose. Hope I can stick to it. Seeing other people's success helps :)

snowwhite85 said:
Started doing it alone yesterday after a failed attempt last Spring. Was no one's fault, just can't keep it up with working funny shifts. So here I go again with 10lbs minimum to lose. Hope I can stick to it. Seeing other people's success helps :)

Best of luck to you x

i'm another thats going it alone at home, can't afford either groups or online and the times dont really work well with my work hours etc either.

nice to see so many of you doing the same, i've never even been to a class before.
So far all the support i've had has been form the fantastic people on here and my mums weekly phone call to see who much i've managed to lose.

Hello Anna

Thats fantastic - very well done .

Stress can be a tough thing to deal with - choc is somehow the only way :)

I have just got back from hospital after a 4 day stay and am going to capitalise on the lack of food these last few days and get back on SW! Haven't had the strength to weigh so will do the plan without weighing and see how it goes.

Well done again

Blue x

i'm another thats going it alone at home, can't afford either groups or online and the times dont really work well with my work hours etc either.

nice to see so many of you doing the same, i've never even been to a class before.
So far all the support i've had has been form the fantastic people on here and my mums weekly phone call to see who much i've managed to lose.

Good luck :)

Hi Everyone,

Im going it alone too! never been to groups but i am hoping that joining this forum will be enough motivation to stick to it.

Hi everyone, can I join please?

I'm going it alone too, unfortunately the SW class near me is not very motivational, so I am much happier doing it with a home weigh in Monday morning
Focusing on red days as these are most effective for me (portion control is a massive issue for me I find I stay fuller longer on red days)

Have put a food diary thread on here which I think is helping me stick to it (all red days so far may have occasional green)
Started jan 1st, have lost less than last time I did it but as have also stopped smoking I'm happy with this!

Wk1 - lost 4lb
Wk2 - lost 3lb
Wk3 - plus 1lb
Wk4 - lost 3lb

So lost total of 9lb and seeing the inches start to reduce ;)
Still feeling very motivated - just hoping I can keep it up as need to lose somewhere around 4 - 5 stone

Oh man!!! - I got off to a flying start for January but have now stumbled to a halt, for the second week running I have STS - to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement :(
I seem to be on track now to fail the Valentines challenge as I only have 2 weeks to lose 5lbs and the way things are going it's not going to happen - at least I will be consistent though as I also failed the November and December challenges too!! :eek:

I'm going to keep plodding on though and not let it get me down, I'll get back there.....eventually! :D

Well done everyone else, keep up the good work x

Started today :) forgot how much yummy stuff you can have! Now if Asda would hurry up and deliver my groceries I could start eating my syns too! :D

X

Hi Everyone,

Im going it alone too! never been to groups but i am hoping that joining this forum will be enough motivation to stick to it.

I've been doing it from home since November and definitely would have given up by now if not for Minimins. Good luck to you - hope it works just as well for you! :)

Chipmunk89 said:
I've been doing it from home since November and definitely would have given up by now if not for Minimins. Good luck to you - hope it works just as well for you! :)

Yeah this place keeps me going too. :) love it on here. Amazing lovely people.

Back