DOING SW FROM HOME???

I should be pleased as I have very limited mobility at the moment which is likely to be the same for the next four or five weeks - however I am sure that I would have lost if I hadn't had take away pizza ,a fattening ready meal, chips and chocolate over 3 days last week plus a bottle of wine last night ( after 17 days without)

Well, just think it could have been much worse than STS after all of that! :)

Hope your recovery goes well and you're back on your feet soon :)

Thanks all for your comments! I think I'll try without the books and use this website instead.

I bought a display file from Tesco today, and cut out all of the recipes I from the last two mags. Feel excited again! The carbonara was lush, I agree! Rrheated well for lunch too. The one pot jerk chicken was delicious cold at work too.

Thanks all. X

I have had a few stay the sames it's so disheartening ESP 2 in a row! And I know ppl say "at least it's not a gain" but when uve stuck to plan it's just not fair!! I keep a food diary and I find it helps, do h have one!? I showed mine to a friend who has lost a stone in 5weeks and she gave me some really good tips and pointed out some stuff to me x it might be worth it?? Keep going though, it's got to come off at some point!!! X

Yeah, I do keep a food diary on here. I think I'm probably not doing enough body magic, and need to use my syns on more nutritous foods.

2.25 gain for me this week :( followed plan 100% but have eaten an awful lot and had TOTM so am blaming these and working on cutting out the midnight munchies this week x

+1 :( i'm disappointed because I have been completely on plan and not gone off the rails - never mind I'll keep on going and hope for better news next week :)

suzyflo said:
+1 :( i'm disappointed because I have been completely on plan and not gone off the rails - never mind I'll keep on going and hope for better news next week :)

Same here. I find it harder when my kids are home from school lol but we'll all get there

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Hi all

Stayed the same again this week which I am pleased about due to lack of mobility and a bit of boredom eating since my op.

My main aim until I am fit enough to go back to work is to not put any on so, so far so good .

How is everyone else doing ? It's a little quiet in here :)

Blue x

hello all,
am i able to join this group? i do sw from home, i cant get to classes. started a diary on here the other day,im on here daily.
love slimming world but i must be going wrong im in week 3 and only lost 3/4 of a pound. bit gutted if im honest. i lost 4lb the first week and 1lb the next then this week 3/4 of a pound.
im following the ee day which i find great and have been sticking to it 100 per cent so dont understand on the low losses.
hows everyone else getting on? x

i dont know whats going on with my body at the moment i have a good lose then put it on then stay the same so im stuck at this weight and its getting me down the 1 month i really wanted some good losses because me and my lovely hubby are off for a romantic weekend for our 20th anniversary and by god with the stress we been under for the last 5 weeks and continuing we need it i just wanted to look just that little bit well ok a lot slimmer

Hey
Can I join please? I can't afford to join a group but have all the books. I'm 20 on Wednesday and I have had enough of being unhealthy and being a frump. I want to lose about 2 and a half stones and I am very determined. I'm not sure where to start regarding a food diary if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be helpful.

Many Thanks
Darkshines.

Hey
Can I join please? I can't afford to join a group but have all the books. I'm 20 on Wednesday and I have had enough of being unhealthy and being a frump. I want to lose about 2 and a half stones and I am very determined. I'm not sure where to start regarding a food diary if anyone can point me in the right direction it will be helpful.

Many Thanks
Darkshines.

Take a look at some of the Weight Loss Diaries here and Food Diaries here to give you an idea of what to include :) Just literally write down what you eat each day and note whether it's synned, healthy extra etc. The link to mine is in my signature below too if you want to take a look. People all set theirs out differently so it's up to you how you do that - whatever is easiest :)

I don't think I have posted enough to create a food diary however I have a notebook with a massive cow on it which my lovely workmates brought me for secret Santa. I will use my cow notebook as a diary for the time being. When I did it the first time round I didn't do a food diary or anything I just plodded through not being motivated to try anything. I'm also planning in advance for my meals which I didn't do before. I will weigh myself every Sunday and measure myself as well.

STS this week :rolleyes: was deserved though, pleased I didn't gain. Just got to be good next week. :D

I don't think I have posted enough to create a food diary however I have a notebook with a massive cow on it which my lovely workmates brought me for secret Santa. I will use my cow notebook as a diary for the time being. When I did it the first time round I didn't do a food diary or anything I just plodded through not being motivated to try anything. I'm also planning in advance for my meals which I didn't do before. I will weigh myself every Sunday and measure myself as well.

That's a good idea. However you want to do it, as long as you write everything down is fine. It definitely helps to keep me focussed and also means I can look back to see what I could have done better if I don't get the result I want at WI. Planning my meals also really helps, I could not do it at all without doing that :)

I WI on a Monday and I measure myself once a month because otherwise I find there's not much difference week to week and it can get disheartening.

Good luck, keep us updated with how you're getting on :)

I might measure myself once a month too. I am following the green choice because I don't eat meat but I eat vegetables and occasionally fish. Tomorrow has been planned using all my healthy extra's but not all my syns. I'm saving my syns when I go to my OH his family don't like eating healthy and were quite nasty when I was last on the diet. Trying to use all my healthy extra's is going to be a challenge but I will get my head around it again.

Thank you Chipmunk for helping me :)

not been a great week for me not been 100% on plan and also only made 1 of my 3 weekly gym sessions :( been struggling as go for surgery on friday and am more than a little terrified so nevers ahve been making a bit off all week. Somehow tisll managed to loose 3 1/2 lbs this week.

well done to everyone else this week no mater if you gained, lost of STS

Hi Liz

I completely understand how you feel - i went completely off the rails a week before my op.
I got back on a week after , so 4 days after I left hospital . I am now beginning my 3 rd week and have sts for the first 2 which I am fine about as I have very limited mobility at the moment .

Blue

Hi everyone,

Please can I also join?????! I went to groups last year but it all went down hill last July after my holiday and have put on about a stone since :( I have finally got my arse into gear and I really need to do this. I have decided to do it at home and after discovering this site last time, it'd be great to have some support from some lovely people!
Well, here goes......

Back