DOING SW FROM HOME???

I lost 1lb this week. Not too bad considering I thought I would gain because it was my birthday this week. Determined to lose 2lbs this week :)

Happy birthday :553:

Hi, I'm also doing it from home and am really enjoying it so far.

I've got quite a lot to lose and know its going to be a long journey but I'm sure I can get there!

Just finished week one and lost 5lb so really pleased with that. Looking forward to the new week ahead.

Gem x

I've STS again this week, probably something to do with the massive strop I had last Monday night (and into Tuesday) when I kept eating and drinking just for the sake of it!! :D

Well done everyone :)

Hi...im starting again today after slimming down to 9st 7lb previously through SW.
I now weigh in at 11st 8lb!!! Im doing it at home also as busy working and have 2 kids to chase after and cant really afford the class...this site is a big support xx

Hi everyone, I've just started this at home again after not doing it for about eight years! i have all the old books but my friends that go to classes now tell me that it's all changed and some of the food that was free is now sinned and vice versa?!
Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks!
Han

Hi everyone, I've just started this at home again after not doing it for about eight years! i have all the old books but my friends that go to classes now tell me that it's all changed and some of the food that was free is now sinned and vice versa?!

Thanks!
Han

If you can afford it/want to, you could just go to one class to get the books etc and then not go back. Otherwise, ask your friends can you have a little look at their books to refresh your memory and then do some good research on here. I started in November with no books or anything and I've just found everything I need on this site. Took a little while to understand everything and get the hang of it but it's possible :)

I really really fell off the wagon this week. But I will make a change, I will do this. I've had positive changes so far and I would like to keep it up but somedays I feel like reaching for the chocolate and somedays having only one chocobar is torture.

I feel so disappointed in my self. My weigh in is tomorrow night and I'm bricking it going in.

I really really fell off the wagon this week. But I will make a change, I will do this. I've had positive changes so far and I would like to keep it up but somedays I feel like reaching for the chocolate and somedays having only one chocobar is torture.

I feel so disappointed in my self. My weigh in is tomorrow night and I'm bricking it going in.

Everyone has bad days/weeks hun! but dont put off bein weighed and you never no u might suprise ur self and have lost or STS the worst you may have put a pound on everyone has done it luv, but jus draw a line under it and start again!
i have some chocolate on a saturday night so then i dont touch it all week but no thats my naughty treat on a saturday night!xxx

I'm still following SW at home most of the time. I find weekends are really, really hard but I am hoping that if I am really good during the week, it won't be too bad with a little slip up at the weekends. Ideally I'd be able to be good at the weekends too but little steps at a time I think!

I wondered if anyone can answer a question about HEb choices. Does it matter if I am having a green day and only have 1 HEb?

I always haveExtra Easy Days on a saturday..i normally only have cereal for breakfast and something like a jacket pot for lunch then dinner i have Pizza and Chips (both slimming world) BUrger and Chips (both SW) i make loads of different chinese dishes (ALL SW!!) then i may have a cheeky glass of wine although not at the minute (given it up for lent arrgghhh!!) or i will have a chocolate bar i normally havea kinder bureno yumyum!
Your syns are there to b used so if ur only naughty on a saturday hun it should be fine!!
I used 2 love eating rubbish on a saturday and first found saturdays hard but like havin different dishes that i cook which i feel are a lil naughty but arent lol! xxx

Thanks!
Han

if you are unsure ask on here im sure somebody will be able to help i got my book last april and they are out of date already :sigh:

Afternoon Peeps!

I too am doing SW at home as I can't afford the weekly fees and to be honest I cannot squeeze in the time to go to class. I too would like to say that this forum has been fantastic and very, vry useful. I tend to find all my syn values of this site!!!

The last time I did SW (about 5/6 years ago) my weigh in day was a saturday and whether it's right or wrong Saturday was my pig out day, where I ate and drank what ever I wanted and then got 'back on the wagon'. I know perhaps that wasn't the best way to do it but I lost weight every week.

Is this something that other people on this forum do or do you stick to SW all the time?

Many thanks

Anna

Back