DOING SW FROM HOME???

icklerockchick said:
Sounds like a plan :) minimins has all the info you need plus you will be well into the swing of it all from going to group. Think of all the money you will save :)

The scales I use are just cheapest weight watchers ones, been going strong for about 3 years now and still on the same battery! Think I got them from Argos x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok thanks.
I was thinking about putting the £5 in a pot and having a treat when I reach certain goals

Well I'm considering doing sw from home. I currently go to a group but I've been off on maternity leave and now I'm back in work I'm going to struggle to get to WI. Plus I'm not fussed on my group so I run in,pay, weigh and go. Seems like a waste of money.
As I found this site I think I'll have enough information to do it and be able to keep motivated.
Can anyone recommend any good weighing scales?

It certainly seems like a lot of money to weigh and run at group if you are not getting the support you need.

I did a bit of scale research before I bought mine before settling on these Salter 9050 Reverse Electronic Scale. I'm very happy with them - they seem pretty accurate and are easy to read.

I got mine here Buy Salter 9050 Reverse Electronic Scale, Glass online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

I use the salter body analyser scales..very accurate and give you a body fat and body water percentage

1lb off for me this week :)

Forgot to update on here this week, I weighed in on Monday and STS but I'm competely happy with that as I've been doing the 30 day shred and after 16 days in (as of Monday) I've measured and lost 5.75 inches overall :D

-1lb today :) I weighed in a day early also, and had a seriously off plan weekend, so very very happy :)

Been doing SW from home since February but put 1lb on this week after a couple of bad weekends so I need some one to kick my ass back in gear....

here !lol :whoopass: back on tracks now.. tommorow get up with a new goal. prepare next week menu. try new foods. have a look at before/after pictures for motivation.
can i ask why you did fall off the wagon ?

Thank you:p

I need to plan in advance, thats definately a factor as the last couple of weeks have been hectic, I tried staying on plan but lost the hang of adding superfree foods plus speed foods, that added in with being out for two weekends on the trot (something I don't often do;)) I lost the plot somewhere..

Been looking for some nice low syn receipes to try over the weekend

my head is back in sw mode big shop done last 3 weeks forgotten been back on track a week and i have lost 3lb only half of what i put on i must remember how horrible i feel next time i think i need time off the plan :) but now i must resist Easter eggs next weekend :( and going away for the weekend

Easter I'm trying to ignore that right now, I always fall a sucker to all the special offers and end up buying myself as well as the kids extra chocs, determined not to do so this year

I've told family not to buy my DS any eggs. I can't have the temptation in the house.
He's only 10months so he'll be known the wiser.
But as a treat I am having a Percy pig egg off my DH

Back