DOING SW FROM HOME???

im thinking if i have no syns from monday on wards i might get away with a small button egg but dont know if i can manage with no syns during the week

Break the egg up into small syn portions and enjoy it every day of the week!

I am following Slimming world from home too, Lost 3lb this week but its only my second week since i got back onto a healthy eating plan so expecting it to slow down from next week onwards but kids on easter break now so been going for a good walk everyday and drinking lots of water, hoping to drop into next stone next week. Good luck everyone for next week x

I havnt seen this thread yet!! I do it at home! I'm really proud of myself gotta say lost 14.5lb so far started on jan 20th and I've been on plan everyday and not fallen off the wagon yet *touches wood* I do it with my friend n we do really help eachother out, I still have the guilt of having to say I ate this or that so really helps plus we exercise together which helps us and we can talk non stop about slimming world! Plus this site is like an addiction which helps me! :)

The usual really eat until your satisfied,
Plenty of water, fruit, veg and super free food.
If you need any advice just ask x

Thats great! Day one for me on SW, any tips Please?

rule 1: never give up!`even if you fall off the wagon, drag yourself back up again.
rule 2: keep mealtime syns to a minimum by using lots of free & superfree foods. that way you can enjoy your syns on a treat without the guilt.
rule 3: drink plenty of water (or at least fluids if you don't like water)
rule 4: always ask for help and advice on minimins!

Good luck!

Hi everyone,
I have been on slimming world for a year and have lost 1st7lb was going to meetings and enjoyed it but i get married in 7 weeks and money is really tight so going it alone is there a way you all keep urselfs in check doing the plan at home?
Thanks xx

Hey all restarting today and doing it from home. This site is brilliant, i'm glad i found this section! See you all around :) xxx

Hi, I've just discovered this thread, i have started slimming world at home myself too, using the Wii fit to get weighed, saving a fortune so can use the weekly fees on some nice low syn treats. I keep a food diary writing down everything i eat, i find this helps keep me on track, and makes me very aware of my eating habits (i tend to be a late night snacker)
Im sure this site willbe invaluable to us all.
Good luck to all us home slimmers x

amchatt7 said:
i have just invested in a Philips Air fryer which will hopefully encourage me to stay eating healthy

Have to let me know how you get on with that. Really want one but I know there a bit pricey! Xx

Back