DOING SW FROM HOME???

i have the actifry and the phillips airfryer i love my phillips one i use it most days for chips ,jacket spuds, stuffed mushrooms , fried chicken the list goes on and on i coldnt live without it

i have the actifry and the phillips airfryer i love my phillips one i use it most days for chips ,jacket spuds, stuffed mushrooms , fried chicken the list goes on and on i coldnt live without it

Can I ask why you have both? I tried an actifry but it was SO noisy I sent it back!

i had the actifry first and the lid kept breaking so it was a full time job getting it replaced it was ok but i didnt like how it bashed the food about some things like scotch eggs couldnt be done it there so while on a visit to currys getting another new lid they where doing a demo on the phillips actifry and it was on offer so my hubby brought it for me i prefer my phillips 100% scotch eggs are my favorite sw recipe and come out of the phillips perfect

hard boil some eggs skin a packet of low fat sausages i use weight watchers 0.5 syn each roll 2 together then flatten wrap this round an egg roll in egg then roll in breadcrumbs i use my hex b then put in airfryer on about 200 cook for about 20 mins or untill cooked if you dont have an airfry just bake in the oven sometimes mine slit a little but i usually cut then in half so cant even notice lol my whole family love them and my teenage daughter loves making them

Good grief! I'm slightly surprised to find that I've lost 2.5 lbs this week.

I had better be extra careful next week (*) or else it's all going to catch up with me!!!!

juejon said:

I was wondering what else you could cook in them, I knew of SW chips but thought must be more stuff! Might have to investigate! Xx

GinMummy said:
Good grief! I'm slightly surprised to find that I've lost 2.5 lbs this week.

I had better be extra careful next week (*) or else it's all going to catch up with me!!!!

Well done! That's an amazing loss! Hope I get a loss lile that this week! STS last week!

juejon said:
hard boil some eggs skin a packet of low fat sausages i use weight watchers 0.5 syn each roll 2 together then flatten wrap this round an egg roll in egg then roll in breadcrumbs i use my hex b then put in airfryer on about 200 cook for about 20 mins or untill cooked if you dont have an airfry just bake in the oven sometimes mine slit a little but i usually cut then in half so cant even notice lol my whole family love them and my teenage daughter loves making them

Think i could do these in actifry if i take pannel out xx

Hi Guys! This website has changed (for the better!) since i was last on here! I couldn't decide whether to go back to group or try (again :() to go it alone at home. Anyway, decided at home, alone but I know with the support of people like yourselves! Putting £5 away each week to (hopefully!) treat myself if/WHEN i manage to lose some of this weight! Started back on track on Monday and just getting back into the right frame of mind to actually DO THIS! Looking forward to hearing how you guys are doing and hoping to share good news with you on Monday! jaki :D

I was wondering what else you could cook in them, I knew of SW chips but thought must be more stuff! Might have to investigate! Xx

i cook all bacon sausages ect , jacket potato, scotch eggs ,roast potato ,pork chops stuffed mushroom

i always use fry light

Hello everyone :wavey: (also posted on main board)

After a long time lurking on these boards and faffing around with every diet under the sun, I've ended up 2 stone heavier than when I first went on a diet 28 years ago! :cry:

I've decided to join the SW gang but due to working different shifts and family commitments, I can't get to any of my local meetings every week. A few girls in work have had great losses on the plan and I've been feeling very envious of them not having to worry about the calorie/point/fat content of every single morsel that they eat (and they eat LOADS!!)

I've been given the latest book and am really eager to start eating my way to weight loss (as one of my friends put it) but I'm a bit scared that I'm going to fall off the wagon as I have done on every single diet I've been on before. I guess it's my rebellious streak that screams at me whenever I start a diet telling me "How dare anyone tell you what you can and can't eat! Eat what you want and screw them!"

Does anyone have any tips for someone who gives up at the first hurdle?

Thanks

Rosie

As soon as you have a bad day then just get straight back on it the next day :) and maybe do some extra exercise to try and balance it. If I know I've been bad I feel guilty just dont think oh well I've had a bad day today I'll just start back up from next week (what I used to do) and just get straight back to plan the next day instead :) also plan your meals. It makes it so much easier to stick to plan when you actually have food in the house. And never skip breakfast by 4pm you'll think oooo awesome I skipped breakie that's got to help my loss, it totally doesn't and you'll end up eating constantly til bedtime probably on crap (if ur like me!!) this forum is amazing. So ask anyone what your struggling with and they'll help. Good luck and let us all know how u do xx

You need to get your head round the fact that it's healthy eating. It's easy really... Figure out what your weakness is (choc, cheese, crisps, booze, bingeing) and then take it from there. The bad news is that more than one on that list is problematic but not a catastrophe. The good news is that they're all manageable, just prob best not on the same day ;) Eat very low fat. Don't eat bread. Have lots of water. And you can probably have a little bit of what you fancy and still lose weight. You need to be organised. Good luck, you'll be fine but you should think positive. X

you should never give up! it's taken me years to learn my lesson. the reason i'm succeeding now is because i want to, and every time i fall off the wagon i pick myself up. also it's a good idea to have your own food diary on here and make friends that will encourage and motivate you. good luck!

Hello everyone :wavey: (also posted on main board)

After a long time lurking on these boards and faffing around with every diet under the sun, I've ended up 2 stone heavier than when I first went on a diet 28 years ago! :cry:

I've decided to join the SW gang but due to working different shifts and family commitments, I can't get to any of my local meetings every week. A few girls in work have had great losses on the plan and I've been feeling very envious of them not having to worry about the calorie/point/fat content of every single morsel that they eat (and they eat LOADS!!)

I've been given the latest book and am really eager to start eating my way to weight loss (as one of my friends put it) but I'm a bit scared that I'm going to fall off the wagon as I have done on every single diet I've been on before. I guess it's my rebellious streak that screams at me whenever I start a diet telling me "How dare anyone tell you what you can and can't eat! Eat what you want and screw them!"

Does anyone have any tips for someone who gives up at the first hurdle?

Thanks

Rosie

Hi from another slimmer from sunny south wales. I cant really add anymore than what the others have said, You do have to see it as a healthy eating plan, A plan for life, Soon as you think that you cant have that and i cant have this, then it will go all to pot, Plan, Plan , Plan thats the key. Use your syns, they are there to give you normality and every little every so often does you no harm. Fill your plate with veg and fruit and away you go, This plan is amazing and i still beat myself up from leaving it to try weightwatchers back last year and i gained back the 2 stone i lost. Dont get me wrong weightwatchers is great but it werent for me, I need to feel satisfied and i need to know i can eat something if i really want it without having to count every mouthful, You will never go hungry you just have to pick the right choices. Good luck on your journey hun and we are here to help you on the way x

Back