DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi Everyone
I'm doing SW from home, I'm on day 5 now, first WI on Tuesday morning... nervous already!
I'm sticking to red and green, I feel like I'm eating too much food if I do EE. I've done SW on and off for 5 years now. 5 years ago I went to class and loved it, I lost 2.5stone in 3 months then got pregnant and didnt go back, I'm fatter than ever at the moment and tried a new class last year but it was awful, it was very cliquie and the consultant wasn't very welcoming. Anyway.. I'm now taking one day at a time and so far so good!
Good luck to everyone else doing SW at home x

the group i joined just over a year ago was horrible i felt awkward and help was giving to the people losing instead of people like me who struggled never got replies when i emailed consultant the last straw was when the biggest gossip on the estate starting weighing i have been doing it on my own since april last year and have lost about 2 stone its a bit slow i know but it is coming off and i feel so much better this site is fab and i love this thread

slimming world kfc chicken , carbonara , baked bean lasagna , diet coke chicken are well worth trying

juejon said:
slimming world kfc chicken , carbonara , baked bean lasagna , diet coke chicken are well worth trying

Ooh baked bean lasagna sounds good. What do u use for the white sauce?

you can mix quark / fat free natural yogurt or fomage frais mixed with cheese allowance or there is a packet cheese sauce that works out low i put bacon in with my beans to make the lasagna

hi i am doing sw at home have just started this week i was going to group but it was not very good and felt as if i was just paing a fiver to jump on the scales for 2 mins heres hoping i can do it alone x

Hi im starting sw from home tomoro.....again. Did sw a while back, got to my target weight snd stayed there for quite a while but i've let things slip this last 12 months. I got on the scales this morning and discovered i'd gained a stone :( and im going away in 4 wks!! So i'd best get my bum in gear lol and get this weight shifted for good!

Hi im starting sw from home tomoro.....again. Did sw a while back, got to my target weight snd stayed there for quite a while but i've let things slip this last 12 months. I got on the scales this morning and discovered i'd gained a stone :( and im going away in 4 wks!! So i'd best get my bum in gear lol and get this weight shifted for good!

Hi ya - have you ever done sw from home before? I have lost 2 1/2 stone at group but this is my first week from home.

I've always done it from home hun. Like others have said as long as you follow the plan you'll do fine :) Good luck! Right this is my first day back on sw for a long while. Did some meal planning last night and wrote my shopping list. Cant wait to try the fakeaway kebab,i actually dreamt about it last night haha

1lb off for me this week! slow and steady wins the race!

i also lost 1lb this week which was a relief as i had lots of naughty easter treats

Well I weighed in on Friday loosing 3.5lb I was over the moon as this put me into the 11 stone bracket absolutely amazing! Although I was quite poorly last week so I know this had something to do with the large number but I'm hoping for a STS this week to even it out and then crack onto my target only 1st2lb away now! I'm loving SW at home this time around! Xxx

Hya, wondering if I can join this thread?

Been going to SW classes for 14 weeks but am now ready to go alone, I struggle getting to group and I begrudge paying £5.00 a week to get weighed! Thursday mornings are my weigh ins x

Hya, wondering if I can join this thread?

Been going to SW classes for 14 weeks but am now ready to go alone, I struggle getting to group and I begrudge paying £5.00 a week to get weighed! Thursday mornings are my weigh ins x

wow you are doing great so far, hope I do well, got a long way to go but every little helps x

Back