DOING SW FROM HOME???

Thank you!

You will do it! If you need support we are all here :) xx

xxtashaxx said:
Hya, wondering if I can join this thread?

Been going to SW classes for 14 weeks but am now ready to go alone, I struggle getting to group and I begrudge paying £5.00 a week to get weighed! Thursday mornings are my weigh ins x

I'm in the same position. I stopped going 3weeks ago and so far I've continued with the loses without any hiccups.
Good luck x

xsugarfairyx said:
good to see that ppl doing it from home are doing well. Well done x

Thanks.
I think the main thing is to stay positive and if you fall off the wagon just get straight back on

That's totally it! U wish my losses were better but I like the feeling of being much more aware and controlling of what I eat. Good luck everyone. I find my food diary really helps me too. Xx

i have been doing slimming world from home a year next week and i have had good weeks and bad weeks lost about 2 stone but even if i went to class and paid every week i am sure i would of still had good and bad weeks and i dont think i would benefit from someone telling me i had a bad week we all know when we have and im doing this for me not to be part of a slimming group i love this site and this thread its nice to help others and to be helped by others and sometimes just be able to say how we are doing or not doing and never be judged

Update from me. Still going strong. 3st off up to now. Still a way to go but I'll stick with it.

Last few weeks I have really started to notice a difference, fitness is improving, and the wardrobe has significantly reduced. When I look at the clothes being given away that's what gets me thinking.

Hope everyone keeps going, and I hope the pounds keep coming off.

I stayed the same, thats 2 weeks in a row now :(

Thanks!! I'm going for a run soon so hopefully that'll make me feel more positive (or kill me!!)

I stayed the same, thats 2 weeks in a row now :(

i would have a little extra treat may be over the weekend sometimes it kicks the weight loss off again to have a day off also go back to checking everything and writing it all down you may be having or doing something that you have not realized will effect weight loss hope this helps

It's definitely the alcohol. I never keep track I didn't think it would make that much difference as long as my eating was really good. No more booze for me

Back