DOING SW FROM HOME???

charl_young said:
It's definitely the alcohol. I never keep track I didn't think it would make that much difference as long as my eating was really good. No more booze for me

I did sw before having my baby and the closer to target I got I would lose a pound/ gain a pound and sts very often. At that time I used to go out and drink once every 1-2 weeks. This time around I've had a loss every week and the only thing I have cut out is alcohol. Though it's not intentional it's just that I have a baby so I don't go out :( lol. He's worth it though.

nelsonsmum said:
Some great losses on here. Well done everyone. I am starting SW from home on Monday so will need loads of support from you guys.

Good luck.
Ask away and remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Geobar said:
I did sw before having my baby and the closer to target I got I would lose a pound/ gain a pound and sts very often. At that time I used to go out and drink once every 1-2 weeks. This time around I've had a loss every week and the only thing I have cut out is alcohol. Though it's not intentional it's just that I have a baby so I don't go out :( lol. He's worth it though.

I have twins so I totally understand! Although they go to their dads every other weekend so we usually go out. I stopped drinking for a bit when I started SW but started drinking more again, it's def the problem. Grr! I dont even know why I do as I don't even like feeling drunk but once I start I just carry on. X

charl_young said:
I have twins so I totally understand! Although they go to their dads every other weekend so we usually go out. I stopped drinking for a bit when I started SW but started drinking more again, it's def the problem. Grr! I dont even know why I do as I don't even like feeling drunk but once I start I just carry on. X

Twins! You've got your work cut out for you then

Vegan*4*Life said:
Hi everyone, I am doing it at home too. I have my old info from 2010 but I believe much has changed. :confused:
x

Just ask and we can check for you. I have an up to date book

im allergic to alcohol it makes my throat tongue and face swell and i have trouble breathing :(

Right I decided I'm going to mot drink at all for the next 3 weeks and see how it affects my losses.

well i weighed myself last night (a day late) and ive lost 4lbs! :) soo happy and impressed as i didnt get the hang of sw straight away and didnt expect a loss. :) i did the sw lasagne on tuesday for tea and the whole family loved it. :) am i right in thinking that we are allowed 10 syns a day? ive not been having any more than 5 in a day. :)
xxx
You are allowed up to 15 a day but think most ppl dont go over 10 hun and well done on 4lb loss x

hey everyone, i agree with the alcohol comments. I don't bother unless its a special occasion, i just see it as calories that i'd rather use in food...although I cant help but think that food goes straight to my hips whereas alcohol just comes out again! x

Back