DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck! We'll all help you too. :) x

Good luck Nicnocks!

How is everyone doing this week? I have decided to change my weigh ins to a saturday mainly cause it fits in better than rushing before work on a thursday! xx

yes fellow minimins your right i thought and thought about what you said , it makes sense really ,that is proberly why i keep failing need to lose around 8st to be honest !!!

Hey everyone, been a member of minis for a while but started sw from home today, going ok so far , normally im fine until a weds then i go off plan. Got 9 stone to lose. Dr has told me i need to lose the weight (i have a few probs that could be made easier by weight loss) so here i am. I think this time round i don't want to get obsessed with scales, am thinking about weighing in every month rather than every week but im very impatient so we'll see how that works out. Hope i can finally do it this time after 10 years of trying . Looking forward to getting to know you all on this thread xx

Hullo and welcome! :D Why not keep a food diary on here so we can help you? You could hide the scales, out of sight out of mind kind of thing. If you don't trust yourself ask someone else to hide them and not tell you where they are unless you tickle them or something :rolleyes: :D

Thanks everyone, been really good today, going to have a pkt of french fries and a funsize mars for my syns.
My food for today was:
B- Porridge and milk (a and b)
L- Ham, boiled egg, rocket spinach, salad onions, beetroot, tomatoes and a jacket potato
Apple and Orange
D - Massive mountain of bolognaise with added mushrooms and carrots with a huge salad consisting of rocket spinach salad onions beetroot and tomato
And now going to have my syns .

Hope everyones day has went well xx

Hello. I am starting SW from home tomorrow. I have 3st 11lb to loose! I joined a local class a couple of years ago and lost a bit of weight but the consultant was absolutely rubbish so I only went to two classes then did it from home. I lost about a stone but then lost the plot and put it all back on plus lots more. I'm now the biggest I've ever been so really hope I stay motivated and stick to it this time! This site is great :)

That's what I have to lose too, and exactly what I also did! Good luck! Xx

Ok had really bad wobble on Saturday mayo sandwich garlic bread with cheese kebab pizza chips but trying hard to get back on track before tomorrows wi Stickingtoplanlikeglue.com

Hey everyone,
I've my weigh in in the morning and i'm bricking it! I'm not sure how it's going to go as i haven't been 100%, but i haven't been eating a load of rubbish either, lost a pound last week and wasn't as good!
I staged a bit of an intervention with myself the other day and i took the 2 sets of scales i have in the bathroom and made my OH hide them on me and only give them back to me on a Wednesday morning for my WI as i was constantly on them! I'm not holding out for anything fantastic tomorrow though cause i'm a bloated mess at the mo from too much diet coke at the weekend :cry:

Hey everyone
Well... despite feeling utterly rubbish at the weekend and like I had completely ruined my week, I actually lost 3lbs :) Not as much as I would have liked or should have lost!! But, its a start and has inspired me to go on.

Well done to everyone else this week :) and thankyou for the wonderful words of encouragement youre all fantastic xxxxx

I had a wonderful, but extremely naughty and offplan weekend. I weigh on sundays and because I didn't get back until the evening I didn't weigh until around 7, that showed a 4lb gain but I was still ok with it as it was deserved. However I weighed this morning cheekily and it showed only a pound gain from before, which is good. Still counting the 4lb gain as the "real" one though, but it's nice to know I'll hopefully lose it by the end of the week. :)

Hope everyone's feeling ok!

Hey everyone,
I've my weigh in in the morning and i'm bricking it! I'm not sure how it's going to go as i haven't been 100%, but i haven't been eating a load of rubbish either, lost a pound last week and wasn't as good!
I staged a bit of an intervention with myself the other day and i took the 2 sets of scales i have in the bathroom and made my OH hide them on me and only give them back to me on a Wednesday morning for my WI as i was constantly on them! I'm not holding out for anything fantastic tomorrow though cause i'm a bloated mess at the mo from too much diet coke at the weekend :cry:

Good for you, hide those scales till Wednesday mornings! :D Are you keeping a diary on here to help you keep to plan?

Hey everyone
Well... despite feeling utterly rubbish at the weekend and like I had completely ruined my week, I actually lost 3lbs :) Not as much as I would have liked or should have lost!! But, its a start and has inspired me to go on.

Well done to everyone else this week :) and thankyou for the wonderful words of encouragement youre all fantastic xxxxx

Awesome!!! :D Well done, see the work pays off! :)

I sts this week but i'm not disheartened cos i know it was due to my overindulgance at the weekend!

had a really good day so far though. Absolutely knackered so i think it will be an early night for me tonight!!

At least you know the reason, draw a line and get back in the driving seat, you CAN do this!!! :)

I had a wonderful, but extremely naughty and offplan weekend. I weigh on sundays and because I didn't get back until the evening I didn't weigh until around 7, that showed a 4lb gain but I was still ok with it as it was deserved. However I weighed this morning cheekily and it showed only a pound gain from before, which is good. Still counting the 4lb gain as the "real" one though, but it's nice to know I'll hopefully lose it by the end of the week. :)

Hope everyone's feeling ok!

That sounds a lot from one weekend, it could be the scales unless you were really going for it? ;) Draw a line and kick some weight loss butt and I am sure you will pick it back up!! Go for it!! :D

I lost 1lb this week. Too much exercise, not enough food but a loss is a loss and I am not concerned. Yay! :)

Well i was UP a half pound this morning, not a happy camper!
:cry: BUT i am dericulously bloated at the moment, so am not gonna worry too much about it, it should be a loss next week for definite.
Came into work this morning though to discover 2 big bags of bitsa wispa and twirl bites in the office and i couldn't help myself! Gonna just enjoy the chocolate fix, draw a line uner it and continue on!
I think a food diary here might help to keep me honest, and maybe to see where i could make adjustments!

I love my food diary. And I'm really honest in it which helps :) x

Hi All im a newbie so need loads of support! My 1st weigh in tomorro so im a bit apprehensive! Been really good with food but had a few vino's at the weekend so i dunno what to expect! Ill find out soon enough tho i guess! This website is fab by the way and has really helped me so far!

Back