DOING SW FROM HOME???

I never weigh myself in the week, it would be like torture I think! X

It helps I don't even have scales here tho!

Oh yeah I love the linda mccartney sausages, great, but I am off wheat and gluten due to an intolereance, but have a little wheat now and again. x

4, totally worth it, they are nice and massive! X

Hi guys diet still going well even though it's costing me a fortune making sure theres always things I can have in the house! Loads of fruit n veg etc.
Just bought some Pitta bead as I though they were a HeB but just realised their not! :-( How many syns per wholemeal pitta please? Haven't had one yet as wanted to check!
Cheers x

Wholemeal pittas are a hexB. Well the coop or asda ones... To be honest as long as its under 70g I just use any Wholemeal ones! X

Really?! How do I know how many grams are in one if the pack doesn't say? X

charl_young said:
Wholemeal pittas are a hexB. Well the coop or asda ones... To be honest as long as its under 70g I just use any Wholemeal ones! X

Apart fm the sz its only the asda + coop ones which are a hex b because they are the only ones made without oil all the others have oil in the ingredients.

Weighed a day early due to not being home tomorrow and I've lost 2 lbs! x

Well done Tash!! :happy096:

Well done on a 2lb loss tash x

I really need to stay away from the scales nidweek, I have done 2 sneaky weigh-ins since monday, with a difference of 2lb between them! How much do you fluctuate through the week, or do you manage to stay away from the scales?

Maybe I need to hide them:rolleyes:

Yes hide them, you will send yourself silly otherwise. Try to weigh on the same surface and similar time/clothes when you do weigh in too. That's what I do. :)

How many syns are in the mozzarella burgers? I love the syn free sausages!

Syn free LM sausages?? Which ones? The standard ones are 2syns each.

Really?! How do I know how many grams are in one if the pack doesn't say? X

Try weighing one. What make are they? If you use the search box you should be able to find out on here hon.

The red onion and rosemary LM sausages are free and they are lovely! X

The red onion and rosemary LM sausages are free and they are lovely! X

Ahhh never had those, I know they are vegan but never seen them. According to the website they should be in Asda and Sainsbury's but not near me they aren't. The standard ones are everywhere, Not sure why the red onion ones are free and the standard ones aren't....do you know? Perhaps they are higher in cals/fat lower in fibre???

No idea as when you cook them they do seem quite oily! They do them in a big 24 hour asda near me, but I've never seen them anywhere else x

I need to invest in some kitchen scales as I don't have any at the min!
Ahh well I didn't end up having one but they were the Asda Wholemeal Pittas so I think they should be a HexB.
My dad made a quiche today with the cheese n broccoli pasta n sauce plus eggs...I heard about it on here and it was lovely! :) x

Yep asda ones are definitely a hexB. You're fine :)

That's good to know about the Asda and Co op pittas as they are the two main places I shop. I might get some from down the road and have an egg salad pitta xx

Yes, I do need ot hide the scales, I have tucked them away behind the fridge for now lol.

Does everyone here use their syns daily, or does anyone do it the 'weekly' way, where you allocate so many syns per week and don't worry what day you use them on? I have gone a little over today due to a stressful day with 3 poorly kids, so used all my syns and could really have done with something else synful, yet the last couple of days I haven't used the full quota and on some days ate the syns simply because I want to try and use the full 15 atm, so I have something to drop once I lose a bit of weight and losses slow down/stop.

I know it isn't the correct way to do it, but I was just ponderng over it? Wondering if it would help see me through the more stressful days?

If I'm going out then I try to have 2/3 a day then keep the rest as a backup for out time. I dont ever have very big losses though x

Back