DOING SW FROM HOME???

1st weigh-in for me this morning and I have lost 3lb.14oz :)

I am happy with that, in fact it is pretty amazing considering how much I have eaten!!!

I really hope I can do 1-2 every week now x

I am on for a green day today..
B weetabix or porridge
L marmite pasta
D ?

1st weigh-in for me this morning and I have lost 3lb.14oz :)

I am happy with that, in fact it is pretty amazing considering how much I have eaten!!!

I really hope I can do 1-2 every week now x

I am on for a green day today..
B weetabix or porridge
L marmite pasta
D ?

whoohooo well done you!!!:clap::clap::clap:

original day for me, lots of hex's :D

ehh marmite pasta? more details please??:)

i may have marmite on toast for brekkie..with a banana and yogurt??
lunch, not sure yet..
dinner, quorn chilli and rice and lots of veggies!!

redmel said:
Fantastic reply Vegan4life xxx

I will definitey echoe everything said. Use your 15syns
Eat when you are hungry, not just for the sake of it
1.4lb average is good... Be happy and more importantly persevere.

Good luck with it xx

I agree. Well done VeganForLife. Brilliant reply!

I just need to decide how to 'SW' the marmite pasta lol. It is a nigella recipe and uses a lot of butter!! I am thinking either just a little water or maybe milk to loosen the marmite into?

Here is the original recipe anyway, I love it x

SPAGHETTI WITH MARMITE | Recipes | Nigella Lawson

Just posted this on my diary but thought it might be useful here for newcomers or just anyone who is interested.

Just a little advice... WEIGH YOURSELF IN THE SAME CLOTHES. Seriously, I've heard people say this before but always thought... Really, how much can clothes really weigh? I normally weigh in in my work clothes but as its bank hol I'm off today so weighed myself in PJs. Then I got curious about it and weighed myself nude and then holding my work clothes. I weighed half a lb less with PJs on and a whole lb less naked!

Hmmm, I may be suffering from wishful thinking, but I may go way myself again in different clothes/naked :p Anything to say that I did NOT just gain 2 lbs... :(

I just need to decide how to 'SW' the marmite pasta lol. It is a nigella recipe and uses a lot of butter!! I am thinking either just a little water or maybe milk to loosen the marmite into?

Here is the original recipe anyway, I love it x

SPAGHETTI WITH MARMITE | Recipes | Nigella Lawson

yeah i bet nigella never did SW either!! ooh thanks for link, hmmm not sure about that one but as i always say, dont knock it till you've tried it!!:D

I weigh in my tshirt/pj top. I am a bit particular about putting the scales on the same tile in the kitchen lol!

Went a little bit over on syns today! Which is annoying as I would have been fine if I had just stuck to one 2finger kitkat instead of two:eek: Nevermind, only 4.5 over so not the end of the world. I think because I did ok last week using 'daily' syns I will stick with that for now, If I find I start to struggle or am finding myself not needing them at certain times but really needing them on other days I might swap over, but for now, if it ain't broke don't fix it;)

The clothes you wear definately make a differenced to your weight along with the placement of the scales... I can weigh a pound or two lighter dependent on where I place the scales on the landing...

Hi all!
Too many Excellent pieces of advice to comment individually but Vegan4life well done with your excellent comments couldn't have put it better myself!
I usually weigh in on a Thurs am in work but off that day this week so will weigh in Wed instead (then prob at home on the Thurs just to compare!) I've been really good with my diet but had a few drinks over the weekend then went to chiquito for tea tonight! I hope I haven't cancelled out my hard work but I didn't have fries or anything too naughty so im hoping I'll be ok!
Going to water aerobics tomorro night so that'll burn 750 cals in an hour!

Good luck all keep up the hard work & brilliant advice! :)
X

wow tilly that's an amazing loss for your first week, a real boost, well done!!:D:D:D

Thanks Kazz! I know I was amazed but its spured me on to get to the weight I wanna be!
Good Luck x

xTillyx yes I agree what a lose! well done, I lost 2 lb my 1st week lol, but then again I had to weigh early x

Thank you!!
Well Done & Good Luck for next week!
X

Welcome Mrs T & Good Luck!
Their a lovely bunch in here and will make you feel right at home!
Any questions or advice just ask!
X

Back