DOING SW FROM HOME???

Awww congrats on the pregnancy!! Amazing to not have really gained much when pregnant, good luck and hope it all goes well :) any questions we are all here to help. I met my friends 4 week old today and it's made me super broody, something I never thought I'd say as I have 5 year old twins and was firmly stopping there.. Maybe not now though. Eek! Xx

have you had a look at any threads on here for when you are pregnant and doing SW, I think you would probably have less restrictions, maybe more hex's or something as I'm sure you'd need some extra things, maybe higher syns.. I'm not sure, I can't see me ever stopping SW even if/when I eventually get to a weight I'm happy with, it makes me feel so much healthier, if I eat bad food now I feel groggy and sluggish, SW is great! xx

Yeah I've subscribed to the pregnancy thread too. Some people have an extra a and b and some are following the plan as it is. I'm having an extra a and b if I really fancy it but if not, just sticking to one. You have to have loads of extra hexs once breastfeeding! Am worried I won't be able to fit them all in. Can't wait til baby's here so I can see what my true weight is xx

I know there's a thread for this already but no-1 hasgot back to my question! :-(
Can any of you lovely people help please?
Is the Bachelors Creamy Carbonara Pasta n Sauce still 1/2 a syn each pack? The thread was from 2010 so wanted to check their syn value!
I love the Chicken & Mushroom one which is free on Green isn't it?! Hope so anyway!
Plus I don't know if you already know but the chicken & curry flavoured Koka Noodles (cheap in Home Bargains 25p each pack!) are free on Green days too their gorge!!
X

Ah I bet, I suppose you can just play it by ear and if you want more I very much doubt it would affect your weight. I was so sick all the way through with my twins I didn't really put much weight on at all, although I wasn't exactly thin to start with! I think my weight was lower once I had them than before I was pregnant! Although I got so used to just eating what I fancied as I had when I was pregnant I piled loads of weight on after and have spent about 4 years yo-yo ing between a few stone, hopefully it'll stay off for good this time when I get there! Good luck with everything. Xx

xTillyx said:
I know there's a thread for this already but no-1 hasgot back to my question! :-(
Is the Bachelors Creamy Carbonara Pasta n Sauce still 1/2 a syn each pack? The thread was from 2010 so wanted to check their syn value!
I love the Chicken & Mushroom one which is free on Green isn't it?! Hope so anyway!
Plus I don't know if you already know but the chicken & curry flavoured Koka Noodles (cheap in Home Bargains 25p each pack!) are free on Green days too their gorge!!
X

Not sure about the pasta but wanted to say thanks for info on the noodles..i loved those but thought they were v synful

Not sure about the pasta but wanted to say thanks for info on the noodles..i loved those but thought they were v synful

The Stir Fry flavour aren't free as the sachet with them is oil based! Sony could just have then with Soy Sauce or something?! Hope this is right but my friends sister is s SW advisor so think she'd get in s lot of trouble if they werent free haha!

Good Luck!
X

Ooh I will be very happy if koka noodles are free! Usually noodles like this aren't free (apart from the fat free supernoodles) as they contain palm oil in the noodles and sugar in the seasoning mix :-( that's why regular supernoodles have lots of syns :-( x

Ooh I will be very happy if koka noodles are free! Usually noodles like this aren't free (apart from the fat free supernoodles) as they contain palm oil in the noodles and sugar in the seasoning mix :-( that's why regular supernoodles have lots of syns :-( x

Yeah I think that's why these are free as they are not fried 1st like most noodles'
X

xTillyx said:
Yeah I think that's why these are free as they are not fried 1st like most noodles'
X

Great :) not meaning this to sound rude but where did you hear about them being free? Just I don't have access to syns online or up to date directory and the only threads I could find about them either didnt have an answer or the lowest syn value was 2syns when someone worked it out on syn calculator. Just I used to love these noodles but don't want to rush out and buy loads until I know for sure :) x

Great :) not meaning this to sound rude but where did you hear about them being free? Just I don't have access to syns online or up to date directory and the only threads I could find about them either didnt have an answer or the lowest syn value was 2syns when someone worked it out on syn calculator. Just I used to love these noodles but don't want to rush out and buy loads until I know for sure :) x

As I said my friends sister is a SW advisor do she told her their free I haven't got access to an online syn calculator either so if anyone else knows if their free or not that'd be great bit I have been having the chicken flavour and have lost so can't be doing me any harm! :)
X

xTillyx said:
The Stir Fry flavour aren't free as the sachet with them is oil based! Sony could just have then with Soy Sauce or something?! Hope this is right but my friends sister is s SW advisor so think she'd get in s lot of trouble if they werent free haha!

Good Luck!
X

Thanks! My fav is chicken flavour so that works out perfect x

I used to go to the classes and found them really good they always kept me on track but due to having a baby every penny counts so i still have all the books and the diet hasnt changed since i last did it, so this time im doing it from home. Im just glad a forum like this exists so i can keep my mind busy lol. hope everyone is doing well with there weight loss at home x

X

Pasta n Sauce, Bolognese, excluding milk & butter, 126g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Carbonara, excluding milk & butter, 120g packet ½
Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter, 108g packet 2
Pasta n Sauce, Mushroom & Wine, excluding milk & butter, 128g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter, 120g packet 1
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter, 122g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tikka Masala, excluding milk & butter, 117g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Tomato, Onion & Herb, excluding milk & butter, 128g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Chicken & Herb, excluding milk & butter, 116g packet Free
Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, 123g packet ½
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Roasted Garlic, excluding milk & butter, 120g packet Free
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Garlic & Herb, excluding milk & butter, 110g packet 1
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Carbonara, excluding milk & butter, 110g packet
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tomato & Basil, excluding milk & butter, 110g packet Free
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Mediterranean Tomato & Vegetable, excluding milk & butter, 110g packet 1

Hope this helps. all values for geen & EE days

I've just joined the Forum after googling "how many Syns are in x, y or Z" so many times and i always find the answer on here! I'm doing SW from home as i don't like the groups and as I want to loose 2 stone i felt like other people who needed to loose more in the group were not supportive of why i was there in the first place! Great to see all the support for everyone on here. Hopefully you lot can help me keep on track!

Hi there everyone I'm totally new to this site and this is my first post. I attempted SW many years ago but just couldn't get my head round it. I decided to have a bash at it again and had my first home weigh-in this morning I have lost 6lb I'm sooooooo pleased :happy096:. Hope to keep seeing those numbers melt away for my jollies :character00255: in August, hopefully get myself in the 11st range by then with lots of help and encouragement from everyone on the site :eek:.

Hi :) Welcome to MiniMins and welcome back to Slimming World :p a 6lb loss! That's great, well done :) How are you finding slimming world this time round?

Back