DOING SW FROM HOME???

I do mainly green with some ee as I am a pescatarian (eat fish but not meat), I also watch my portion sizes as I am a slow loser and I have rosemary conley portion pots that I use for say rice or whatever, but cup measures work well too, I dont get much exercise, some walking and thats it, so thats why I must watch my portions, If I ate rice and potatoes all day I dont think that would work for me lol :) xx

Thanks Tilly :) I just find this diet so easy, I've never been able to stick to a diet for more than a week before as I missed chocolate or sweet things and got fed up of rabbit food, but this diet works perfectly, you still get to eat treats and lose weight too :D

Hey, I'm a newbie to the site! Have been on slimming world for about 3 weeks now and have so far lost 7lbs :) I am doing the plan at home as I work shifts and can't commit to a weekly group! I would love any hints, tips and inspiration! Good luck to everyone! :)

Welcome francesca rose, sw is great, I am so glad I found it, its my 2nd week, I am a slow loser anyway, lost 2 lb or so my 1st week, really want digital scales though as I find it hard to read the other scales I got. All the best with your sw journey :D X

Hey guys, just wondering. Went out with my mum there for the day. Had to have the pre made sandwiches ;)

So I've taken out the bread as it was wholemeal as my second HexB as I do green days. The components of the sambo were egg, lettuce, tomato and some spring onions. There was a thin layer of mayo on each slice so do I just syn the mayo?To clarify there was that little mayo it didn't taste like any and the filling was just chopped up and put in..

Yeah, I think investing in good scales is essential if you're doing SW from home, I need to get some! Don't like the scales I'm using atm as I'm having to guesstimate a bit, and I want to be exact!

As for the sandwiches, if there are literally no other ingredients in it other than those you've listed then yeah, I'd just syn the mayo :)

Moosmum, i've just looked up the chicken tikka slices for you. they are FREE on red and EE, and 8.5 syns per 100g on green :)

:talk017: Thank you soooo much for that Lil Miss Chatterbox much appreciated x

Laura94B said:
Does Slimming World advise not to do just EE then?? That's what I've been doing as it's easiest not to have to think too hard, and it fits in with what my mum is cooking as I live in a household of 7 and I think that the other SW plans would be too hard to follow on my own... It seems to be working well for me, have lost 8lbs over 2 weeks... The reason I even started it was because my friend did just EE for a while (not sure exactly how long) and she lost 2.5 stone!

I am not a member but I was under the impression that SW do advise to do EE now, however a lot of people do the other two plans still?

I tend to mix and match a bit tbh, as I miss my 2HE's on EE lol.

Ah ok, thanks redmel :) I will stick to EE, don't know how to get my head round other plans and I think this'll keep working for me :p I always forget to eat my HexA, so the extras don't bother me much :p

Thanks!! :) I have some digital scales that are really good! Makes weighing in a bit easier!! How have you found the plan so far??

hi am new to this site and hoping to start slimming world from home as cant make the classes every week. would anyone recommend joining the online club??? cant quite get my head around the healty extras and what i can and cant have. any help would be must aprreciated:)

Thanks for the scale advice, I caved in and had my treat day today instead of the weekend, I am an emotional eater I am affraid! :( xx

Diddle_26 said:
hi am new to this site and hoping to start slimming world from home as cant make the classes every week. would anyone recommend joining the online club??? cant quite get my head around the healty extras and what i can and cant have. any help would be must aprreciated:)

Hi. The Healthy extras fall into two main categories really dairy and fibre (although there are exceptions?)
So for example A choices would be milk/cheese/cheese spreads. B choices things like weetabix/other cereals/cereal bars/wholemeal bread. The quantities are limited so you would need to check on that but on EE days you pick one from each choice.

There is a healthy extra subforum on here where you will find a load of information out. If you google it will 99% of the time bring you to minimins anyway lol.

I usually use mine on weetabix and milk. :)

1.5 lb off for me this week, which means just over 1.5 stone loss. Now I have to concentrate to get rid of the next 3 stone.

Back