DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey guys!
Lost 2lbs this week!! :D made up!!
Good Luck & keep up the hard work! X

feeling so positive about stuff atm. I feel thin... I feel like me again. :)

xTillyx said:
Hey guys!
Lost 2lbs this week!! :D made up!!
Good Luck & keep up the hard work! X

Fantastic - well done Tilly :) x

If anyones interested I found a really good low-ish syn choc treat.. I always eat curly wurlys as they seemed to be the lowest most satisfying treat, but I had a new galaxy flute thing today which was 5.5 and sooo nice.. I've found my new SW favorite sweet treeaaat. xx

Yum yum :) My fave choc treat is a third of a kit kat chunky, only 4.5 syns and still a decent amount of chocolate for a 1/3 of a bar! :p

There's no way I could stop at 1/3 like! You're stronger than me!! X

Haha, I just put the rest in a hard to reach place and only have it after a big meal so I'm already quite full :p x

Oh, and they're still 13.5 syns for the whole thing, so still within daily limit if you cave in and have all of it :p x

Hi. The Healthy extras fall into two main categories really dairy and fibre (although there are exceptions?)
So for example A choices would be milk/cheese/cheese spreads. B choices things like weetabix/other cereals/cereal bars/wholemeal bread. The quantities are limited so you would need to check on that but on EE days you pick one from each choice.

There is a healthy extra subforum on here where you will find a load of information out. If you google it will 99% of the time bring you to minimins anyway lol.

I usually use mine on weetabix and milk. :)

thank you... will eventually get there... proberly need to get the books..

Diddle_26 said:
thank you... will eventually get there... proberly need to get the books..

Just have a look on eBay there's always some new ones on there :)

Well done Tilly!

WI for me tomorrow morning, had been brilliant until today. Went bowling after work and decided not to have anything to eat as there wasn't anything healthy and I had eaten all my syns. So by the time I got in I was so hungry, I had a handfull of twirl bites :( Hoping it doesn't show too much on the scales tomorrow!

Well done Tilly!

WI for me tomorrow morning, had been brilliant until today. Went bowling after work and decided not to have anything to eat as there wasn't anything healthy and I had eaten all my syns. So by the time I got in I was so hungry, I had a handfull of twirl bites :( Hoping it doesn't show too much on the scales tomorrow!

Thanks Tasha & Good Luck at weigh in!
X

Got a 12 mile walk for Charity with work tomorrow...if that doesn't make me lose a few lbs whilst trying to raise a few £'s I dunno what will haha! Wish me luck guys!!
X

Wow! Good luck Tilly, hope it all goes well for you :) I am doing a sponsered moonlight walk soon, although I'm sure it's not 12 miles :p

Back